Chapter 2

"I see, well, I'm Y/N and I'm gonna be your owner. I guess."

" The paper work is done miss." The worker says. "Very well then. Let's go." I say to the seven hybrids and I leave the centre with them following me.

I get to my car and I see my driver, Mochu, ready opening me the door and looking shock at the seven hybrids. "I thought it would be only one hybrid miss." He says to me. "So did I." I say entering the car without looking at him. "Hello, I'm Mochu, Miss Y/N driver. It's nice to meet you please enter." Mochu introduces themself with the door still open to them, and they enter the car after introducing themselfs.

"How rich are you?" The fox hybrid asks, Taehyung I think, looking at me innocent. "Taehyung!" The peacock screams incredulous. "Very rich," I say with a serious face looking at the fox hybrid. "Cool!" The fox says smiling big.

"I'm sorry Miss." I hear the cute cat hybrid speak half hiding beside the angry cat hybrid." Who exactly are you?" He asks. "What? Cute cat speak up I can't hear you because how low you talk!" I say coldly making him embarrassed and hide more. "He asked who exactly are you." The angry cat says instead glaring at me. "Was that hard?" I ask with my eyebrow up looking at the two cats. "I'm Y/N L/N, the CEO of C/N." I say head up looking at the hybrids who seem to, breath in relief. I look at them still with my eyebrow up silently asking why the relief. "I'm sorry... we thought we here buy for the mafia or something." The wolf hybrid says. I looked yet again confused at them. "Why?" "NOTHING!" They all answer too quickly.

"It's because you're mean and look like you're going to kill someone." The bunny says very low but I hear him and give him my death glare making everyone stiff and the bunny hybrid sweat not looking at me in fear.

"Miss, we arrived home." Mochu says interrupting my bunny kill making them breath in relief again and to the bunny receive a head slap by the peacock hybrid.

"Let's go." I say leaving the car and go straight to my mansion door. "Wow!" I hear the hybrids. "Let's go! Don't stay there staring!" I say not looking behind. "She has eyes in her back!" "She's a witch!" I hear being follow by head slaps. "Shut up Taehyung, Jungkook!"

"Welcome home miss." My maids greeting me when I enter but looking at the hybrids behind me.

"Is all the people here?" I ask one of the maids. "Yes miss." She says and I nod. " For now on these seven hybrids will live with us so treated them well. This is the nice wolf hybrid, the strange peacock hybrid, the smiling dog hybrid, the angry cat hybrid, the cute cat hybrid, the dumb fox and the stupid bunny." I introduce them not remembering their names. The hybrids look at me shocked but not surprise except to from the angry cat that glares at me and the cute hybrid that blushes and smiles at me. "Now we know that her favourites are Namjoon and Jimin." I hear the dog hybrid say making all nod in agreement. "That is all." I say and start walking to my office. "Wait! What do we do now?" I hear the wolf hybrid. I sight and turn to one maid. "Show them their rooms." And I look back to the hybrids. "After do whatever you want. I'm going to my office, don't disturb me." I say and left.

I was doing my paperwork like always, I stop writing and sigh resting my back on my office chair and look at the time. "It's only have been one hour since I started." I think to myself until my thoughts were interrupted by a small timid bang on my door. "Enter." I say and a small blonde hair appears behind the door. "Hi!" He says smiling making his eyes disappear and me almost sit up and hug him. "Just enter." I hear behind the cute cat hybrid making him enter the office and behind him was, of course, the angry cat hybrid. "Something happen?" I ask glaring at both. "Well...eh...can we...." The cute cat hybrid tries saying but every time he looks at me he stops talking, I look at angry cat hybrid waiting for a translation. "What he means is can we stay here? The others are too loud, and they are too afraid to come near here." He finally says. I look at both of them, studying them. "Okay." I say returning my attention to the papers. "We're sorry were leaving now we....what?" The cute cat says confused looking at me with his cute eyes. "Thank you." The angry cat says and takes the other hybrid to the couch.

Minutes later I sense someone sit in front of me and I see the cute hybrid trying to help me by organizing the papers, I look to the couch there and see the other hybrid sound asleep I almost laugh at the sight, I look back to the cute hybrid and nod in thank you making him give one again one of his leather smiles.

For the first time I liked being in my office.

More hours passed, I was still working with the help of the cute hybrid listening to the light snores of the angry cat that's when suddenly my door was open with force I look up angry seeing the peacock hybrid in panic without letting me talk he started screaming. "MISS JIMIN AND YOONGI ARE MISSING! WHE SEARCH EVERYWHERE BUT..." "Hyung!" The cute hybrid tries graving his attention but the peacock just rant and rant. "SEOKJIN!" The angry cat screams finally graving his attention. "WHERE ARE YOUR MANNERS MIN YOONGI! I'M YOUR HYUNG! YOU...Oh...Yoongi...Jimin!" He says finally noticing the two hybrids. He quickly looks at me in fear. "Hahahahah! Sorry! Sorry!" He says with a loud nervous laugh. I look at him angry but amused. "Anything else?" I ask. "Oh yes. Dinner is ready." He says calmer. "Very well. Let's go." I say getting up making the other two hybrids get up too, and we left the office with me in the front.

"You were so brave Jin Hyung." I hear the cute hybrid saying. "How did you guys enter there?" I hear the peacock hybrid ask but I couldn't listen to the answer.

The dinner went normal, with them looking at the food like it was a dream and ate everything that was in the table.

"Tomorrow I'm going to take all of you shopping so be ready for it." I say making everyone nod. "Now if you let me I need to finish some last papers." I say getting up making the cute hybrid get up too. "I'll help." "No. It's okay I can finish it. Thank you." I say, and he sits again and I leave the dining room leaving four hybrids shock.

I enter again in my office and sit sighing again thinking about how everything is going to be tomorrow.