Chapter 7

"What happen?" Namjoon asks. "Look." Jin says pointing to the TV that shows a last hour news. "That's Y/N!" Hobi says. "Did something happen to her?" Jimin asks thinking the worse. "I don't think so." Namjoon says petting Jimin ears calming him down.

BTS Pov's

"At the last hour Y/N L/N, the youngest CEO and owner of the most know lawyer company has arrested the powerful man who was wanted for a long time because of the crimes of abusing and killing hybrids. For the first time a young woman was capable of arresting such a powerful and wanted criminal." The reported says making the seven hybrids gasp in shock. "There she is!" "Y/N can you please say a few words." The reporters started to surround her and the hybrids could see that she was tired. "There's really nothing I can say. What I did today it's what any human should do, protect and care, both human and hybrid. Now excuse me." Y/N says leaving the reporters screaming more questions, but she enters her car without a word.

"I never expected this." Jin says, the first of the seven to break the silence after what they hear. "So that's her job." Jimin says. "Protect the hybrids." Hobi says. "I have an idea!" Taehyung says suddenly getting up excited.

Y/N Pov's

I enter my car, sighing tired, tired of my job, tired of the press. I quickly turn on my car and drive home, not knowing that my seven hybrids knew what I did and the surprise that it was waiting for me. After a few hours of driving I finally arrived home, I park my car and thank the servers who opened the door for me, yawning I start going to the stairs but before that I stop and look around. "Silence...Too much silence." I think suspicious.

"Miss, can you please follow us." The stupid bunny accompanied by the dumb fox says appearing in front of me, dress like they were one of my butlers. "What are you wearing?" I ask them, but they just push me to walk up the stairs in silence. "Why are acting weirder than normal?" I ask them but they only smile bigger at me. The two hybrids and I arrived at my bedroom, and they open the doors making me see the rest of my hybrids there. "Welcome home!" They all say, everyone dressed weirdly and smiling too big for my liking. "This way please." The strange peacock says, him and the nice wolf both lead me to my bathroom that was full of candles, flowers and petals on the floor and a full bath with bubbles and a bath bomb who smelled really nice. "The strange peacock and I made this, please enjoy." The nice wolf says, both hybrids leaving me alone in the bathroom, shocked. "They did this for me." I think and start undressing not knowing the surprise wasn't over yet.

Relaxed, I start leaving the bathtub and dry myself, looking around I see pyjamas laying down perfectly, so I wear them. "These are really comfortable." I think then leave the bathroom only to still see the seven hybrids there. "Sit down please!" A smiling Jimin takes my hand and makes me sit in the middle of the bed I look around and see everyone smiling then Jimin sits in front of me and starts massaging my feet, and before I can say anything someone starts massaging my shoulders, looking up I see the angry cat smiling at me. "What are guys doing?" I ask them more confused now. "Hobi! Bring the food!" The strange peacock says and quickly the smiling dog brings the food with the help of the dumb fox and the stupid bunny. "I really need to start saying their names after all this." I think watching them.

"Look, I'm not complaining about any of this, this was all very nice, but I didn't adopt any of you for you to do this." I say stopping the massage. "We know, but we saw what you did." Namjoon, the nice wolf, says. "We were watching the news." Yoongi, the angry cat, says making me finally understand the situation. "I see." I say. "We never knew the help you are giving to us, hybrids. We were shocked watching the news we didn't know what to think, not only you help them you are also helping us, and we wanted to help you, so when we saw how tired you were speaking to the journalist, Tae had and idea." Namjoon says, and I almost blush and smile at his words. "Wait? The dumb fox, Taehyung, can think?" I ask sarcastically joking making everyone laugh and Taehyung to pout. "Tae had and idea to make a little spa day when you got home, so this is it, we could only do this in such short time." Namjoon continue. "Thank you, I appreciate it a lot." I say smiling a little to them not knowing what to say. "It's not over yet!" Hobi, the smiling dog says. "Right! We still need to watch the movie!" Jungkook, the stupid bunny, says happy and quickly everyone sit or lay down next to me on the bed and on the floor, Jimin being the only one cuddling me, and we start watching the movie.

I look around and see the hybrids too focus on the movie and I smile, liking this feeling, until everyone started complaining of some of them sitting on their tails or couldn't see the movie because of someone's ears.

Few Hours Later

"The movie was so good!" Jungkook screams almost excited. "It actually was a good movie." Jin says, making Namjoon and Hobi agreeing with him. "Shhh!" Jimin silence them and everyone looks at the hybrid who was pointing to a sleeping Y/N. "She must be really tired." Tae says. "Can't blame her." Yoongi says yawning. "I think we should all go to bed too." Namjoon says and everyone nods starting to get up, some yawning. "Wait...." A sleepy voice stops them, and they look seeing Y/N half awake, half asleep. "All of you. Stay." Y/N says falling asleep almost immediately. "Well, she said it so." Yoongi says being the first to lay down next to her followed by Jimin who lay down on her other side, nervous everyone lays down again and sleep thorough the night.

All the eight had the best sleep they ever had in their life and without her knowing, Y/N walls are starting to fall because of these seven hybrids.

Note: I'm sorry, I'm having 0 motivation to write BTS stories.