Chapter 8

All the eight had the best sleep they ever had in their life and without her knowing, Y/N walls are starting to fall because of these seven hybrids.

BTS Pov's

The next morning the hybrids start waking up. "Good morning everyone!" Tae says getting up smiling. "9 am. Too early for this." Jin says sleepy. "Good morning Tae!" Hobi says with the same energy as the hybrid fox. "Good morning." Namjoon says smiling to the hybrids but still sleepy. "Shut up!" Yoongi says still laying down and eyes closed with a sleepy Jimin cuddle to him, Jin was going to respond to him until he was interrupted by a sound. "Did he...?"Jin asks. "Was that Jungkook?" Namjoon asks shocked, the sound was Jungkook falling from the bed and hitting the ground. "His still sleeping." Hobi says the one who was close to him, noticing he didn't even wake up from the fall.

"Hyung?"Jimin asks confused when he sees Yoongi in front of him. "Where's Y/N?"Jimin asks and suddenly everyone stops frozen remembering they felt a sleep in her bedroom with her. "She's not here." Tae says looking around. "I think she went to work in her office. I heard her leaving." Yoongi says finally getting up. "And you didn't stop her!" Jin says scolding him and they start fighting. "Guys! Why won't we go to her now?" Hobi asks and everyone agrees. "Wake up you muscle bunny!" Jimin says softly kicking the bunny on the floor but no success, then Tae came and start playing with his huge bunny ears but also no success. "You guys are doing it wrong." Jin says, the master of waking Jungkook up. "You have to push the little ball of fluff he calls a tail." He says evilly and pushes Jungkook fluffy tail making the said boy scream and wide awake making everyone laugh and the bunny very confused.

They explain everything to Jungkook, and quickly they leave the room and go straight to Y/N office.

Three hours before

Y/N Pov's

I woke up feeling really hot and tight, I open my eyes and I see my two cat hybrids cuddling me and holding me from both my sides, without moving I look around and see the rest of my hybrid sleeping and cuddling each other from different spots of my bed and bedroom. "What time is it?" I think and try to look at my clock on the bedside table. "6 am." I read. "I can't sleep any more, if I could leave this bed I could continue to work, but how am I going to leave." I think look at the hybrid who were around me until Jimin turn around and roll itself into a ball making space for me to move and leave, so taking the opportunity, I quietly and quickly take the covers of me trying not to take them from the hybrids, and kneel on top of the covers and quietly leave the bed and the bedroom. "Success." I whisper after closing my bedroom door and walk towards my office where I worked for three hours and still in my pajamas.

Present

I was working peacefully until Jungkook and Taehyung open my office door, loudly. "GOOD MORNING Y/N!" They screamed. "I loved more the times were you were all scared and shy of me, quiet time that was." I say sarcastically making them laugh nervously. "Good morning Y/N, how did you sleep?" Jin asks me entering smiling but quietly. "Good. Thank you for staying last night." I answer. "No problem." Some says while other just smile big at me. "Let's go eat breakfast!" Hobi says smiling big. "Like this? We should get dressed first." I say looking at all of us still in our pajamas. "Sure! Why not? Let's go!" Tae says leaving with some of them following talking, then Jimin comes towards me and takes my hand smiling, and we walk towards Yoongi and Namjoon who were waiting for us and the four of us walk behind the others towards the dinning room who was already full of food. "Good morning miss." Some of my maids say and I say back. "Are everything okay miss Y/N?" My head maid asks smiling trying not to laugh since I never go to breakfast in my pajamas. "Everything is fine." I say sighing and she leaves us smiling.

Breakfast went normally but this time I participate more. "Well, this is all good, but I need to dress and go back to work." I say making everyone turn their heads to me sad. "Nooo! Why?" Jungkook asks pouting. "Someone has to work." I say smiling a little. "Take a day off and stay like this and play games!" Tae says trying to convince me. "Guys! She needs to work, don't bother her." Namjoon says serious. "Thank you. I'll see you guys to lunch." I say and get up leaving the hybrids on the table sad.

I go to my bedroom, take a shower and dressed myself just to go to my office to work again, but their sad faces don't leave my head. "I can't believe I'm doing this." I say out loud and pic my phone dialling a number. "Good morning. I would like to make a reservation. Yes, eight people, one human and seven hybrids. For this afternoon. Y/N L/N. Okay, thank you." I say and hang up. "They are not expecting this." I think almost laughing.

Lunch Time

All morning no one enter my room not even Jimin, guess they were really sad. Lunch time came and a maid came telling me. "Miss, lunch is ready and everyone is already there." She says. "Okay, thank you." I say and follow her to a very silence room where I see my seven hybrids eating, dressed this time but in silence, I sit and starting eating also not saying anything.

I finish eating like everyone else, and before they leave the table I talk. "Everyone get ready. We're going to leave in two hours." I say smiling to their shocked faces. "Where are we going?" They ask. "Who knows." I say smirking and getting up, and they don't stop the questions and I only wink at them leaving them confused, excited but also scared. "Is she going to abandon us?" Jungkook asks scared only to all of them hit is head.