Discontinued

I'm sorry for the people who are waiting for so long for new chapters, and I'm sorryto the people who started reading this story, but I won't write new chapter, this story will be discontinued.

Why? Because when I started writing my BTS story's I was in a different "level" with them at that time, but now I don't feel the same about BTS like I did before. BTS new style, songs right now are just driving me away from them because I'm not liking the new songs and because of that I'm drifting away from them, for now.

And before attacking me, just because I like BTS and support them, doesn't mean I have the obligation to like all their songs. Just because I don't like their new songs doesn't mean I'm going to disrespect them and start calling him names or whatever.

I also don't consider myself an Army any more, or any Kpop fandom, I'm just a normal person who likes Kpop.

Why? Because these fandoms are toxic, especially Army and especially on Twitter. Army's attack everyone who has a different opinion, someone doesn't like a button on Taehyung jacket and your immediately attacked, someone doesn't like the new song or just not feeling excited because they didn't like the new style more than the older songs are immediately cancelled by other Armys with their group of friends and are "exposed" to other Armys. Army's are toxic.

Because of Army, I got mentally tired, and I'm done, that's also why I don't feel the same about BTS and writing this and others story's I have of them.

Sorry.

Note: I'm writing this note because of some commenting and because I should had wrote better.
1- I didn't lost interest in them, I just lost interest in writing their fanfics because both me and BTS changed since last time I wrote this.
2- Even if I don't like their new song (Korean or English), or their new theme, or their new comeback. I will support them anyway, I'll just won't do it with the same entusiasm to when I love their songs.
3- And even supporting them, I won't support them every hour of my days, I love and support other groups too, groups that are still growing and the fandoms are small, I feel that those groups need love and support too.