Chapter 5

No One Pov's

The next day came fast and everything was normal after what happen at the mall, the boys are getting used to Y/N and the luxury life they now have, they befriend the workers of the mansion and are still trying to befriend Y/N but with her cold heart it will take time and pacience, but they won't give up.

Y/N Pov's

Like any morning I wake up earlier and go straight to my office to do some work.

"It's so quiet." I think walking on the corridor to my office. "Maybe they are still sleeping, it's too early." I think and sit on my chair turning my computer on and immediately forgetting about the world and concentrating on my work.

I look up of my computer after I hear a quiet knock on my door. "Enter." I say thinking it was the usual cats coming in but I look surprise when I see the wolf hybrid entering the office, I look at the time and see it was nine am, two hours had passed since I woke up, the cats must be sleeping at this hour. "Is anything wrong?" I ask while I sign some papers. "I can't sleep any more. I was thinking if it wasn't a bother, if I could stay here and read some books?" He asks and I look at him and I see him looking around to the shelves, thinking why wouldn't he go to the library room. "Knock your self out." I say agreeing on him staying. "Thank you!" He says very happy and go to the shelves with his tail waging left to right and pick one book.

An hour had passed, and I was once again interrupted by a knock, the wolf hybrid who was already finishing the book looks at me with his ears in alert and I think he was sniffing the air. "Enter." I say and I see the peacock hybrid entering with difficulty because of the tray of food he was holding and the wolf hybrid immediately gets up to help open the door better. " Good morning Y/N, Namjoon! We notice you two didn't show for breakfast, so I brought it here." He says and puts the tray of food on a side table next to the couch. "Thank you." I say trying to hide my surprise on his kindness and get up to pick a plate of chocolate pancakes and a mug of coffee while the wolf hybrid take the toast plate and the other mug of coffee. "How did you know I was here Hyung?" The wolf asks. "I didn't! I was here for Y/N first then I was going to search for you." The peacock says smiling innocentely making me and the wolf look at him weirdly, then I keep eating my breakfast. "The others are going to play at the garden would you like to go with them?" The peacock asks the wolf. " Not for now, I'm going to finish the book first." He says and the other nods saying goodbye to us and leave.

We finish our breakfast quick and continue what we were doing but a little minutes after the wolf hybrid gets up and go to the shelves putting the book on is place and search for another, I think he finished the book. He stays there for a few minutes trying to find a book, I sigh knowing he wants to be with the others. "But why doesn't he go, why is he staying here." I think to myself.

I get up of my chair making him look at me. "I'm going to see if the others haven't ruined my garden yet. Would you like to come?" I ask already knowing the answer. "Yes." He says and before we leave I pick of the tray of food making him look at me confused but no less he helps by opening the door.

We leave the office and go to the kitchen in silence, arriving in the kitchen I see Jin talking and doing something while the cook stays beside him explaining something.

"Hyung? What are you doing?" Namjoon asks also confused making the hybrid and the cook look at us, one in surprise and the other in fear. "Hey Joon, I'm learning how to cook!" The peacock hybrid says happy with a big smile. "I'm so sorry miss, I didn't want to bother you, it won't happen again." The cook says not looking at me, ready to receive is punished. I look at the peacock hybrid starting to look sad thinking that his cooking lesson was going to be over and that he put the cook in trouble. "I'm sorry it's my fault don't....." He starts saying but I interrupted him. "Do you like cooking?" I ask making nod quickly. "Do you mind giving him lessons?" I ask the cook. " I don't mind miss." The cook says getting happier and determine. "Then I don't see the problem." I told them making the three men smile at me. "Just don't distract yourself with him." I say to the cook who nods and then I put the tray of food on the table to be washed and left the kitchen motion to the hybrid wolf to follow me. "Don't ruin the lunch Hyung!" The wolf says to the other hybrid to only be shushed by him.

The two of us get to the door that goes to the garden and with the corner of my eye I see the hybrid getting excited by the way his tail is swinging, I open the door and see the bunny, the fox, the dog hybrid running through one side of the garden to other and it is a pretty big garden, I look at again to the wolf hybrid who was ready to go, he notices me looking, so he looks at me and I only say. "Go." And he immediately runs to the others happy.

I notice that two hybrid cats are missing, looking around I notice them on the big garden swinging chair enough for three people, the angry cat sleeping at usual while the cute cat smiling big watching the others run, he notices me and waves at me happier, without a choice I walk towards them.

"Hi Y/N!" The cute cat says moving aside, so I could sit between them, which I did. "Good morning." I say to the two since the other cat wake up to see who it was. "Why aren't you playing with them?" I ask them. "Don't like running. "The angry cat says making me trying not to smile because of his laziness. "I don't want to leave Yoongi alone." The other says still smiling make the other cat sigh.

"In that storage shed there's a soccer ball, why don't you go there and then go play with the others with it, I'll stay here with the angry cat." I say making him smile and run to the shed, sighing knowing I had a soft spot towards the little cat hybrid. "Thank you." The angry cats say looking right into my eyes. "Your welcome." I say looking at the others playing with now the cute cat hybrid.

Some hours passed and the five hybrids were now laying down on the ground tired while the angry cat was sleeping and me almost dozing off until the peacock hybrid enters the garden screaming. "BOYS! LUNCH IS READY!" He says making the five hybrids run inside. "BE CAREFUL YOU STUPID BOYS!" The peacock screams to them and then notice me and the angry cat look at him with our eyebrow up. "Oh Yoongi and Y/N.... you there too.....Well lunch is ready!" He says like nothing happen and go back inside making me look perplex at the cat hybrid who just shrugs his shoulders like this was normal.

We all sit at the table and starting eating being observed by the peacock hybrid through the all lunch.

The lunch went normal and then the maids start cleaning up the table that's when the peacock asks. "How was the food?" "Good! Very good!" The oldest hybrids says while the youngest hybrids says. "It was the best food I had!" "Good because I helped make the lunch today!" The peacock says proudly making almost everyone chokes in shook. "It was really good Hyung!" The wolf hybrid says not surprise and the the other hybrids start talking all at the same time. "Congratulations, the food was good." I say to him making him proud and almost like glowing showing some of his colorful feathers under the shirt sleeves.

I start leaving the table being followed by the others, I started going to the stairs, so I could go to the office to continue working until a hand on my arm stopped me. "We are going to play some board games on the living room! Do you want to join us?" The cute cat hybrid asks with his big innocent eyes, "I can't. I need to work." I say starting to leave again. "Please! Please! Please stay with us!" He says begging, I look at the other behind me seeing the hope in their eyes but I don't respond and go back to the stairs hearing their sigh in disappointed.