Announcement party //🥀

Kamlesh's viewpoint :

"Kamleshhhhh." Ash stretched out my name while signalling me go to her and I slightly giggled at her cuteness.

"Those flowers are so pretty and their colour match with my outfit too. Can you please click a pic for me?" She added cutely as I reached and I couldn't deny.

Damn, my heart is fluttering right now. I love the way she talks, the way she smiles and the way she exists. She's a blessing to mankind.

"Sure thing." I added while reaching for my mobile but she handed me hers by then.

"What pose should I go for?" She asked, looking confused.

"Something natural, candid type?" I suggested.

"Sounds good." She smiled.

Her arms held the branches of the tree and she lifted her face slightly before her face broke in a wide smile.

I really can't concentrate on photography now, my eyes wish for Ash to be in front of them forever, happy and smiling just like she is now.

"Done?" Ash asked me after a few seconds and I nodded.

"Let me see." She added excitedly and I showed her the clicks.

"They came out beautifully." I complimented her.

"Well, you're not bad at it. Just kidding, I totally loved them." She grinned, making my heart warm.

"I'm glad." I reciprocated.

"Now my turn, go there." Ash pointed her finger towards one end.

"Me?" I asked in confusion.

"No, I'm talking to the tree." She rolled her eyes and I laughed.

"That was lame." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Gooo!" She exclaimed and I gave up.

Since I'm not really good at poses, I decided to go for a candid too. Ash clicked a picture of me, which surprisingly looks good.

"Hey you're looking so good in this!" Ash complimented me which almost had my popped out of my chest.

"Better than real? Umm.. it must be because of my photography skills." She added while scrutinizing my face.

"Don't look at me like that, I'm flustered." I laughed it off.

"You must be enjoying the attention." She giggled, unaware of the fact that it's actually true.

The way she looks at me makes me feel so special. She makes me feel beautiful inside out. Her positivity and vibrance can make anyone's day.

"Oh look, he's finally here." Ash sighed in relief and went to Abhay and Riya.

I was about to join them when Keart aunty stopped by me and we started talking. She seems really excited for today.

After talking to her I joined the others and gave birthday wishes to Riya.

"She's Shubman fiance right? She's so pretty." Riya complimented Anushree on spotting her, as she reached the terrace.

"I really love her outfit." Ash added.

"Kya behenji hai yaar yeh, bechara Shub." Abhay rolled his on seeing Anushree while she was touching the feet of all the elders and talking to them.