Accident //🥀

Ashwati's viewpoint :

"Pleaseeeee. I haven't gone out in so long." Kamlesh requested me with puppy dog eyes and I couldn't say no to it.

"Fine, but just for half an hour." I agreed.

"Works for me." He giggled, making a small grin appear on my face as well.

It's nearly midnight right now so I don't think we'll have any crowd problems. Its safe to take Kamlesh out for a ride right now.

"Ash, take this. It might help." Kamlesh offered me his hoodie.

"Thank you." I smiled and grabbed it.

I always wonder how caring he is. Everyone needs a person like him in their life.

"Let's go." He vibrantly said and I giggled at that.

"You're so over excited." I chuckled.

"You won't understand how caged I've been feeling recently. Finally I'm getting to go out." Kamlesh responded.

I realised that he's right. It must be so boring to stay home all day.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked Kamlesh after getting seated in the car.

I don't want Kamlesh to get into any trouble further, so I'll be driving us tonight.

"Maybe a food joint?" He suggested.

"Late night munching? Not a bad idea." I smirked at him.

"Of course." He giggled.

I started driving us through the smooth lanes of Mumbai. There's rarely a day when I get to see no traffic here. It feels so good to drive at this hour.

"Hey wait, isn't that Anushree?" Kamlesh asked me while directing his eyes towards a feminine figure.

I looked in that direction and verified that its actually her. Why is she walking on the streets at this hour?

Kamlesh asked me the same question and I told him that I've been wondering the same.

"Ghar hi jaa rahi hogi, drop kardete hain usko." He suggested and I agreed.

I drove front and was about to take the u-turn, when a car took the wrong lane and speedily drove towards Anushree.

The car lights are so blinding that I can't even see anything.

"Anushree!" Kamlesh exclaimed and made me stop the car.

He ran out impatiently and I followed him to see Anushree laying down on floor, after being hit by the car.

"Anushree.. tum theek ho?" Kamlesh asked her but she showed no response.

"Please wake up." He added crying and even shook her body, but she seems to be lifeless.

Kamlesh and I constantly tried to wake her up, but no miracle happened. She's breathing, we need to take her to a hospital as soon as we can.

"I'll drive, tum Anushree ke saath baitho." Kamlesh told me with teary eyes, while carrying her to my car.

He placed her on the back seat, with her head on my lap. Then he went forward and started driving us to the nearest hospital.

Anushree's body is spilling out too much blood, I'm so scared right. We need to save her at any cost.

"Please drive fast Kamlesh, she's losing her breath." I cried heavily.

"Oh no, just a minute. We're almost there." He replied in a teary voice.