Party preparations //🥀

Anushree's viewpoint :

"Ab ghar chalein?" Shubman asked me after seating himself on the car's driving seat.

"Haa." I answered him softly and he turned on the car engine.

We have our wedding announcement party tonight for close connections, being organised in Shubman's apartment.

My relatives arrived in Mumbai today, for the wedding, which is gonna take place here itself in the coming days.

Shubman's parents insisted on, and are paying for all the expenses of their journey and staying, despite of me repeatedly refusing.

I don't want to take much favours from them, I can't trouble them for financial support.

However, my family is well to do, but surely not as wealthy as Shubman's. Hence, they've taken all the responsibility for the wedding and its expenses. They've such warm hearts.

Also Shubman, he's doing so much for my family. He drove us to the airport today, recieved all my relatives and even dropped them to the hotel they'll be staying in.

He was really polite to them all the time, even when they were asking him various questions and troubling him for pictures. He's so sweet.

"My friends must be home by now, for helping with the arrangements. They wanted to meet you too." Shubman informed me while driving.

"I'm excited to meet them." I grinned.

Within the next five minutes, we were outside Shubman's apartment. It's really so beautiful and lavish.

I got off the car after reaching the parking lot and so did Shubman. He picked up my luggage from the back seat and hung it around his shoulder.

My clothes, makeup and other accessories are in there for tonight's event.

"Chalo." Shubman said after locking the car and started walking.

I followed him inside, having all eyes on me as we walked. Everyone who was passing by was turning around, taking glances of me.

I ignored that and stepped inside the elevator, which took us upstairs.

Shubman rung the doorbell and the gate opened to reveal Ashwati behind it. I've seen her many times since she's the manager of the Indian cricket team.

Well, I didn't expect her here but I'm glad she is.

"Hey!" She greeted me excitedly.

"Hey." I responded with a smile.

"You're so beautiful." She complimented me as I stepped inside.

"Thank you," I blushed before adding "So are you." for her.

"I was so surprised when I heard Shubman's getting married, but I now I know why he chose you." Ashwati smiled at me.

Shubman passed her an awkward smile at that, and so did I.

"Hey Anushree." I heard Kamlesh's voice and saw him greeting me.

"Hi Kamlesh." I greeted him back.

"Abhay, Ishan sab kahan hain?" Shubman asked him while placing my belongings on the sofa.