Consequences //🥀

Ishan's viewpoint :

WHAT?!

I just saw the news of Raghav getting arrested and my hands can't stop shivering.

How could I even doubt on Samikhya to be with this guy and slap her? I'm such an idiot!

She came crying to me and was constantly trying to tell me something. What if Raghav did something to her too?!

What should I do now? I made a huge mistake. I was wrong, so freaking wrong!

I'm going to meet Samikhya and apologize right now, at this very moment. I know I've committed a sin and I'll do anything to make it right.

I immediately picked up my car keys and started driving towards Samikhya's apartment. It took me about twenty minutes to reach there.

Impatiently I ran upstairs and stopped at Samikhya's flat. I rung the doorbell and a few minutes later, an unfamiliar face opened the gate for me.

"Ishan Kishan!" The girl happily exclaimed on seeing me.

"Who are you? And where's Samikhya?" I asked her in confusion.

Is she any of Samikhya's friends? Well I'm not familiar with her so I highly doubt.

"Samikhya who? This is my flat." She shrugged her shoulders.

"The girl who lives here. I need to meet her, please help me." I requested her in a helpless voice.

"I told you its my home. I live here. You wanna come inside?" She offered me with a vibrant smile on her face.

"No thanks." I politely refused.

"Alright." She mumbled and was about to close the door, when I stopped her.

"Hey wait, since when do you live here?" I enquired.

"I just shifted. Its been about three days." She answered and my eyes turned wide.

Why did Samikhya leave this place? As far as I remember, she loved her home a lot. Has she left Mumbai? Oh no, what am I doing to do now?

"Do you know anything about the previous owner and where she is?" I questioned her helplessly.

"How would I know that? If you wanna come in then do so, otherwise stop wasting my time." She rudely uttered the words.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled and started to walk away with a heavy heart.

My legs felt weak and so did my heart. How inhuman was I to behave with Samikhya that way. She didn't deserve any of it.

I tried contacting Samikhya several times on my way to the parking lot, but couldn't reach her. I'm sure she has blocked me.

She did the right thing though, I was too rude to her. I'm such an evil person. I hate myself now.

Shubman's viewpoint :

"His makeup artist?" I asked again, clearing out all my doubts.

"Hmm. But she was a crew member of the web series, not his personal artist." Anushree answered me and I nodded.

"I never knew he's such a person, despite of being friends for long." I sighed out.

"No one could guess it." She added in agreement.

This is the first time when Anushree and I are actually having a conversation and that too because of Raghav's scandal.

Honestly, I'm shocked as hell. He's no less than a monster. I never knew he would turn out to be a rapist. I'm glad he's behind bars now.