Euphoria //🥀

Shubman's viewpoint :

Anushree's getting discharged today evening and I can't stop smiling.

She's returning home after a huge time span of one full month.

The area enclosed within these walls seemed so empty and incomplete without her. Now that she's returning, our home is gonna be so lively again.

To begin with, I made my maid clean up the entire household. She used to visit this place everyday and clean it up but still, I want it to look as fresh and vibrant as new.

We'll also be sharing my bedroom today onwards, so I'll shift all of her belongings in there.

She's going to be so happy to be back home.

In all meanings, today's gonna be her first day as my wife here. Its almost like her grih pravesh and I want it to be very special for her.

I'm hanging our wedding pictures in the living room and our bedroom today.

Although our wedding wasn't a very happy one, ultimately it is the reason we're together today. I'm sure she'll like to see the memories all around our place.

After completing that task, I went to the other bedroom where Anushree used to stay. Just as I opened her closet, I heard the doorbell ring.

They must my friends. I asked them for help for decorating our home.

"Hi bro." Abhay greeted me as I opened the door.

"Hey." I smiled wide and gestured them to come inside.

Kamlesh has taken out Ashwati for a marriage proposal today so they couldn't make it here right now. He has assured me that they'll come to meet us as soon as they find time.

I'm so excited for their wedding and so happy as well! Its going to be a huge event.

"Tujhe kuch help chahiye Shubman?" Samikhya asked me.

I requested her to help me shift Anushree's belongings into my bedroom. Meanwhile, Ishan and Abhay started decorating the living room.

"She's so fond of suits." Samikhya giggled on seeing Anushree's wardrobe.

"And I'm fond of her." I giggled.

"Aww, you guys are really cute." She complimented us.

"Haha thanks." I nearly blushed.

It took us long to shift all of Anushree's goods and chattels into my room. I didn't think it'll take so much time.

Well, she keeps too much stuff. Not that I'm complaining, but yeah, that gave me a hard time.

By the time I came out to the living and dining room, Abhay and Ishan had done a splendid job. It looks mesmerizing.

On the wall opposite to the main entrance, there's a banner hung. It says Welcome back home princess!

Wow, Anushree's going to love this. I can't help but keep imagining her killer smile. Ah, its making my heart melt.

"Thank you so much guys." I thanked the boys for their efforts.