Chapter Twenty Nine

I start explaining everything to Eziahl first, about Mike and how he knows about my abilities and everything. He doesn't say a word.

I understand if he breaks his friendship with me because it is really my fault.

I turn to Mike and explain to him how Eziahl and I are connected and everything about Jenny slash evil mom. He loses the tightness in his jaw when I explain and starts to relax.

"Are we all on the same page now.", I groan.

I see Eziahl who just shrugs and Mike who does the same.

"Look bro, she's my girlfriend. I get that you didn't know that, but now you know.", Mike says in that low tone he uses when he is trying to be intimidating.

Eziahl walks to Mike and Mike stands up and they both size each other and the testosterone levels begin to increase again.

I step between them and push gently at Eziahls chest while giving him my best puppy eyes. To my absolute shock, he softens that hard look and steps back. I turn to a scowling Mike.

"Fair enough Mike, but get this. She is my best friend. Whether you like it or not I am going to be with her all the time. I love her and I will do anything for her... also if you break her heart or so much as hurt her like you did before. I. Will. Kill. You.", Eziahl threatens.

I'm still stuck on the fact that he said he loves me. I mean I know it's in a platonic sense but no one has ever said that to me before.

"As long as you know she is mine, there is no problem.", Mike said.

I glance at the clock and groan. It is three in the friken morning!. Can't a girl get some sleep?. I have to be up soon and Mike had to drop in today of all days. Between the Medilar and my life here, there is no time to sleep.

I don't bother waiting for Eziahl to respond to Mike and neither do I care if they kill each other, because if I don't get enough sleep, I will murder them myself.

I grab my ear plugs and my mini mp3 player which is the size of a matchbox, and I blast Billie Eilish music and drift into a world of dreams which consisted of sexy shadowhunters. Lovely series that is.

I am awake now, I don't bother opening my eyes because I just want to enjoy the after effects of sleeping. I hear voices so I keep quiet and try to breathe slower so I can eavesdrop.

"She is amazing isn't she?.", I hear Mike say. "Yesterday you said you loved her, did you mean it?.", Mike asked.

"I've fallen in love with her since the moment I saw her, but I get it, she's yours.", I hear Eziahl say witha sigh.

At this point I am in shock. They are both talking as if they are not going to hate each other after this. Weren't they almost ready to pounce on each other yesterday?. I feign a yawn as I act as if I just rused from my sleep. I yawn obnoxiously as I turn and fall out of the bed. That was a mistake. I am so not used to sleeping on the left side of this stupid bed.

I here Eziahl snort while Mike chuckles with silent laughter. 

Most. Bizzare. Morning. Ever.

I wake up with a huff and eye the two of them warily. They both clear their throats and act as if they hate eachother again.

I ignore both of them and walk to my closet, grab whatver sweatpants I have and a hoodie. I am not particularly in a mood to dress today after yesterday's debacle and today mornings shocker when I found out Eziahl friken has feelings for me. How lovely.

Eziahl leaves the room abruptly, leaving Mike and I alone in room. I am scared as to whether he is still mad at me of this whole mess.

"Come here.", he commands. My spine shivers at his commanding voice and I walk to him with hesitance. He suddenly grabs my hand and pulls me to my room door, which he shuts and then like a cave man he holsts me up against the door, parts my legs and steps between them.

Holy shit.

He then pins my friken wrists above my head and his lips comes down on mine roughly.

He has always been tentative and gentle but nothing is gentle about this kiss. My veins feel as if they are on fire and I kiss him back with equal force. Things are starting to get heated up between us fast. His lips find my neck as he bites down onto the spot that he knows drives me crazy. So much for Sixteen year olds having 'soft kisses'.

An obnoxious banging noise resounds on the door and breaks up our inferno as I jerk out of Mikes grasp and thud to the floor.

"Audrey!. Are you up?.", asks Lorraine.

"Uhm yeah, I'll be down in a second.", I squeak, because Mike grabs my butt. Damn him.

"You have to go, I'll see you at school.", I whisper hell while he pouts. He hesitantly turns to leave but ends up going ungracefully of my room window.

I let out a laugh while sprinting to the bathroom to see that I have just ten minutes to get ready.

After a cold and sloppy shower, I head downstairs and meet Eziahl who is smirking at me while signalling to my neck. I catch my reflection on the shiny toaster and shriek.

"Audrey what's going on are you okay?", Lorraine asks in worry.

"Uhm, yeah I just thought I saw a rat.", I fumble.

"A rat!", she screams. I jerk Eziahl out of his chair before he could get the last bite of his pancakes and usher him out of the door. 

"Probably nothing, anyway gotta go bye!.", I say while shutting the door and sighing in relief.