Chapter Twenty Six

My poor head and my heart feels like it has done it's job for sixteen years and it should just give up.

Merlia just rushed off a whole lot of mumbo jumbo about my mom being Jenny and I'm just gobsmacked at this moment.

"What the hell do you mean she was a demon. She tried to help me, and for shit sake she is old!.", I scream. I am not being dramatic because if you could feel what emotions I am feeling, you would prefer killing yourself trust me.

"Audrey Jenny is not who you think she is. She is your mom. Your mother is a 'Shape-Shifting Blith Demon'.", she says, in a panick.

"Please tell me you didn't speak to her about any of your abilities.", she pleaded, and for the first time I saw genuine fear in her eyes.

How can this be?. Jenny is the person who babbled about my "abilities" all the time and if she was demon, howcome he decided to protect me?. Well also there is a conundrum about her being my mom at the same time but then my grandma knew her for a while... unless my grandma obviously knew that was my moth-

"Audrey.", Merlia shouts, while jerking me by the shoulders.

"Huh?.", I mumble, as I zoned out into my own head.

"Did mention anything about what you can do?.", she asked in a shakey tone.

Well I can't lie to her because there could be actual danger involved here and someone could get killed.

"I'm going to be brutally honest with you. The day I got discharged from the hospital, I went there because she frantically came to the hospital and wanted to speak to me. I went over there and she seemed nice at the time. No demon creepy feeling at all.", I say in a rush as I see Eziahl come to stand beside me as he is intrigued by the words that are flowing out of my mouth. Merlia's expression though, was one of disdain and absoloute horror.

"She spoke to me about what I saw at the hospital and explained to me a whole lot of things about mediums like myself. She was the one who even mentioned that I am the prophesy of Casaha or whatever it is called.", I continued.

"How did she know. There is no visual evidence that you're the prophesy. What else did you tell her Audrey?.", Merlia demands. I hesitate because her expression looks deadly and whatever I am about to tell her, might make her go crazy on me. I eye the exit if the library and angle my body towards it. Eziahls lips twitch knowingly but he doesn't laugh.

"There was a point in time at the hospital when something attacked me. I couldn't get it to let me go and out of nowhere I spoke some foreign language and made it go away.", I say quietly while shuddering at the memory of that night.

I inched myself towards the door but Ezihals hands had somehow snaked around my waist and he had a solid grasp on it... and that's when Merlia blew a fuse.

"YOU WHAT!!!, You told her about your abilities... I'm surprised she hasn't killed you already.", screams Merlia.

"What the hell is the prophesy of Casaha Merlia, I swear to God this is the last time I am asking.", I say calmly despite the riot in my head, heart and soul.

She looks at Eziahl, pleading with her eyes for God knows what, but Eziahl simply extracts his hands from me and folds it firmly against his chest.

"It's time she knows about this Merlia.", said Eziahl with a non nonsense tone.

"Fine.", sighed Merlia.

I inched myself closer to Eziahl and he glanced at me and offered me his egnimatic smile while taking a hold of my hand and threading his fingers through mine. I held on because it made me feel safe. It must be a protector thing then I guess.

"Your mother is a demon, we established that. We all know what a prophesy is, but the prophesy that includes you is something else completely. Casaha is a passage way between heaven and hell. Lost souls, demons and reapers dwell there. Your mother is one of the most powerful demons now, and was predicted to be the reason for the downfall of all the good in the world. When you were born, angels bestowed their blessings onto you, which is why even though you are part demon, you are never evil. If anything, you're more powerful than any medium the Medilar, and the world has ever known. Which is why you're in danger. It was predicted that you would kill your mother for the well being of all good and living. Which is why you are always attacked. One reason being that you are a threat to demons and the other being the fact that you're going to kill your mother.", she said, and looked at me with teary eyes.

Why the hell is her eyes tearing?. I remain silent as I process everything that Merlia has just dumped onto me and I think I remain silent for a whole four minutes. I know the exact time because I have been staring at the clock this whole time.

"What do I have to do to kill her and get this over with?.", I asked with a defeated sigh, and Merlia's eyebrows raise in surprise as I am sure she expected me to resist or not believe her, but honestly all I want is for this nightmare to be over so I can get my life back.

Merlia's shock wears off, and her confidence is regained as she speaks to me.

"You will need to train with Eziahl for physical fighting. Mentally and paranormally, I will be helping you. You have the whole paranormal world at your fingertips... you need to learn how to control them in your favor. Be here everyday to practice until you are ready. When the first full eclipse shadows over earth in about a month or so, it will be time for you to destroy her.", she said. Talk about dramatic speeches.

"Great now I have to balance school, avoid demons and fullfill some weird ass prophesy.", I muttered.