Chapter Twelve

I opened the bag and grabbed the contents out of it. Black sweatpants which seemed just about my size, a hoody that seemed a bit small, a sportsbra which looks comfy enough and also a garment that I will not mention.

I didn't overthink anything, I gracefully tried to put on the clothes he had got for me as fast as I could.

I put the black sweatpants on with great ease (after putting on thee unmentionables) and groaned at the softness of the material. The sweatpants fit perfectly, but the hoody... well crop top hoodies are in fashion right?.

I opened the towel from my hair which seemed to have soaked up the water and decided to do a quick towel dry.

My hair wasn't dripping wet after the attempted towel dry, but it was wet enough to look like I was one of the beach models... but in my case with a bruised face an bleeding arm. Yipppee!, my sub conscious sarcastically remarks.

I gather my bloody and soaked clothes which I had strewn on the floor, safely tucking my... lady clothes under the shirt which was ripped and bloodied. Lady clothes, who even says that anymore?. Well I am a bit old fashioned and have some modesty I guess?.

I snap myself out of my own head and unlock the door, finding Mike sitting by his school table, writing in a binder file, while a physics textbook was open and his earphones was in use.

He probably had the music loud considering he didn't hear me open the door. I walked over to him, he still hadn't noticed me as yet. He was typing furiously fast on his calculator. An impressive calculator that is. It was a Casio 991'es model.

I looked from behind his shoulder and noticed he was working with vector calculations. He is solving the problems more faster than flash and I was having a hard time keeping up. He is so smart. It's fascinating really.

My head started ringing when the diagrams got more and more complicated and my head couldn't keep up. I felt a wave of nausea hit me but I ignored it.

I tapped Mike on his shoulder and he jumped up, a bit startled. I bit back a laugh because at this moment he looks like a scaredy cat.

He took out his earphones and placed it onto the table next to his textbook and swerved his fancy black office chair in my direction.

He eyed my clothes in my hand.
"You can just throw your clothes in the hamper over there.", he pointed to his closet which had a grey hamper.

"No it really is not a big deal, I'll keep them with me.", I muttered nervously. I have lady clothes in this pile imagine him seeing it. No no I'll keep them with me, its the best idea right now.

"Scared I'm going to see your... clothes?.", he strained the word clothes to show that he was talking about my undergarments.

"Well yes it doesn't seem ethical for me to just dump my clothes here, it's not like I can pass as a dude you know.", I rolled my eyes.

"Well considering your choice of clothes, you could pass as a dude, and just put your clothes there, I am not going to be pervy Pete and go through them. The housekeeper will just throw it in the washer as usual its not a big deal.", he shrugged.

I eyed the hamper and I reluctantly walked to it and dumped my clothes in. After that I just stood awkwardly and stared at the ceiling fan rotate.

"You can sit down you know.", he chuckled, and motioned to his bed.

I took a seat on the soft heaven. It wasn't that my bed wasn't soft, it's just that this bed literally felt like clouds. He punched the keys on his fancy calculator and wrote almost like flash, and smiled in satisfaction as he closed his book and swiveled his chair in my direction.