World of Normal

Author's POV

Isang buwan na ang lumilipas magmula nung party at wala naman nangyayaring kakaiba, lahat parin ay nagsasanay para lumakas at para matangap sa Seeker Festival Matches, only 8 in every universities can join, and there are only few Seeker course are in the whole world and the other are all military school for seekers.

Again.-Eloisa said, kahit nakaluhod na siya sa training ground at dadalawa lang sila ni Asaya na nanduon ay nakakasabay na siya kahit papaano kay Asaya.

You've emproved well, this past month you've improved well, you should rest or you will die before you've face a level 9 Grell.-Asaya said at napayuko nalang ang dalaga, at tumango at lumabas na sa training room at narinig ang mga malalakas na pagtama ng mga armas kaya lumabas siya sa veranda at nakikita si Azura na kalaban halos nag lahat ng mga Servant kasama na din si Spear, Azin at Azalea.

Master Azura is too strong, but he never stop seeking strength, because he know those power ain't enough, the same with my Ladies.-Santa said while sitting on the valcony and Eloisa look, they are all fighting without any hesitation they are all go for the kill.

Pagnaabot mo ang ganyang lakas Eloisa, dun mo lang masasabing lumakas ka na, para ka lang langam na titirisin ni Helena sa ngayon, sa lahat ng Right hand nilang tatlo si Helena parin ang pinakamahina, pero hindi pa namin nakikita ang kanyang sagad na kapangyarihan, pero alam namin na meron pa siyang tinatago at si Azasu lang ang nakaka-alam nun, kung malalagpasaman mo manlang ang bilis ni Helena isasama ka na nila sa mga misyong pinupuntahan nila.-Asaya said.

They are far more powerful than you ever thing, all this time they don't used they're full length power, so do i, but when that time comes you will see not Seeker fighting a monster, you will see a monster fighting another monster, the holy children like yourself has a monstrous power hiding inside of them and because of that you need to become powerful, than anyone, powerful than yourself because those Hold Children is the only peoples that can make a change in this cruel world.-Asaya added, nakatingin siya sa kanyang mga anak na nagtratraining at walang bahid ng alinlangan at handang patayin ang kahit na sinong kalaban na haharang sa kanilang harapan.

Lady Eloisa remember what this grim reminder that i will give you.-Santa said and stand and get the two matirialized weapon near to her, and she stnad on the valcony and smile.

That humanslived in fear because of the existance of Grells, you can't just wish that a horror story have an happy ending, remember that.-Santa said and jump down and start to join the battle with smile on her face.

Remember those words, it's all true, we are not living in the world of fairy tale we're a good witch will give you a wish or a genie give you three wishes, the wish you desire can only be obtain using your own hand.-Asaya said at naglakad na siya papasok ulit sa loob.

Let's go let's continue the training of yours, so you can join them sooner.-Asaya with smile, this is how they're normal weekends starts and ends full of training.

 Do i wish this road to myself? i don't know to myself if i want this road to continue, but one thing i know right now i can't stop moving forward as a Seeker my sole duty is this to stain my own hand for the sake of the others, maybe i'm becoming a monster too without me knowing, oh well this is my own choice.-Eloisa said on her mind, napangiti nalang siya sa naisip na iyon ay nagsimula nanaman ang training niya.

Choices are given to us since birth Eloisa, hmm, don't even think how i read your mind, it's a secret... just kidding everything is on your facial expression and do you know that only few choose this path.. the others are not willing to end they're life for the sake of a complete strager,l even us will not going to sacrifice ourselves for a complete strager and we don't know, but i am sure no matter what we choose it only ends up picking the right or wrong choice, well there are no such thing as right and wrong, that's what i think.-Asaya said while dodging all the attacks that Eloisa's given.