World of Warlords

Author's POV

Lahat ay nagimbal sa ginawa ng buong Ghosts of Azura, nagsimula ng magbago ang takbo ng kanilang buhay ng nakita nila ang mga balitang nagsisimula ng pumutok sa buong mundo at lahat ng kinakatakutan nila ay nagsimula na sa isang iglap lang, at nakita ni Ashura na nakatingin lang si Azura sa kulay abong langit at kinelyuhan kaagad siya nito.

This is what you want? to destroy the world? Santa's group is on rampage, and almost everyday they all destroy walls on the ground.-Ashura said at lahat ay makikita ang galit sa kanyang mga mata, pero inawat lang siya ng kanyang ina.

Enoght my dear Ashura.-Asaya said with a smile, and Ashura simply stop it, but she is glaring to Azura non-stop and sit on the chair, Azura don't say a word and that is what pissing Ashura.

 What are you planning Azura? it's not liek you at all.-Asaya said in calm and caring voice and Azura don't answer and just leave the place and make a call.

Hello, Santa is everything is going to what my plan is?-Azura said and smirk.

Yes Master, we destroy so many walls and so many cities of Reapers and Seekers, they are all going to the main Cities.-Santa replied and Azura smirk to what he hear.

Good job then be more extra careful, Ashura and the others will never look aside this one, destroying the Walls that we create for the cities that we care.-Azura said and Santa smile on the other side.

What if... one of the members of the family start to attack us what are we going to do?-Santa ask and Azura smile on that question.

Defeat them, use up all the power that needed to defeat them, i rather know that someone can defeat them, than to see them inside of the coffin.-Azura said and Santa smile and look at the other girls with her.

As you wish My Master.-Santa said and end the call and jump on the wall and smirk on the girls that already destroy the wall and the Grells start to enter.

Let's all have fun girls, we are given an order to have fun, your play ground is the world itself.-Santa said and they all chuckle to what they hear and they all start to break some head of the Grells none stop, on the mansion Azasu is looking at the whole garden of them and smirk.

Do you know why they are all name like that?-Azasu said and everyone look at her with question in they're eyes.

I mean, i never knew why the Ghosts are named like that? this is a mystery, only them are been renamed by Azura, all the past Servants, he never named them but them? they recieve a name that they cherish and use for themselves right now till the end.-Azasu said and Asaya smile to remember those words.

Santa, Nightmare, Halloween, Eve, Day, Moon, Sun and the last one Hope, they are all named like that, no one know why and when he thinks but Azura tell me somethign about a project that he do, i don't know what project or what kind of thing is that, but they recieve those names because Azura pick it to be they're name.-Asaya said and look to them.

Don't fight them, no matter what, those people are quite dangerous, not because they have a record, because they are choosen to destroy everything from the very beggining, Azura is the only one who can order them around, us is just substitute or being ordered by Azura for them to follow us, they are all Paladin Class if they fight for what they really have, so becareful.-Asaya said and Ashura walk on living room and they saw her quite well dressed as a warrior that is.

It doesn't matter Mama, if Azura don't want to stop them, well i will stop them by force if it's needed.-Ashura said and go out and Azasu smirk and follow her sister.

Ako din Mama, sila ay parte na ng pamilya, hindi ako papayag na gumawa sila ng ganito kung kinakailangan kong hilahin sila pabalik gagawin ko, kung kailangan ko silang lumpuhin para lang maibalik dito gagawin ko.-Azasu said and everyone follow them, Except the Ancients..