The World of Auction

Author's POV

Pagkatapos nilang kumain ng gabing iyon ay pumunta ang buong pamilya sa living room ulit si Cara na walang ginwa kundi tignan ang mga dokumentong galing sa iba't-ibang kumpanya ng Aizenwaltz sa buong mundo.

When i'm looking around i can see that there is almost no man here, i can sense only three no for if i inculde Azura to it why is that?-Cara ask and Ashura look to her and smirk.

Because we're always don't like men, we only have three except Azura, they are at my command and those who i pick to be my follower, and also i want to make sure no one will try to court the female girls in this house, we have enough outside of this mansion.-Ashura said in straight face.

You and your family's Azura complex is always getting in my nerve, i hate to admit it but creating a harem to Azura is too bad, don't you think that he can fell in love to any girls here? if that happen you will lose Azura for yourselves.-Cara said and smirk at napatayo naman kaagad si Azasu sa narinig.

Oo nga ano, bakit hindi ko naisip iyon?!-Azasu said and Azura look at them.

Stop fooling around, and search what you can gather about that Ruins your telling us, and the two of you do your job properly too, we're having hard time searching for that ruins, thousand of years past and making that hard than it was, search if there is telling what kind of trap inside of that ruins.-Azura said and they all smirk, they know Azura can't stand in this conversation.

But if i'm not mistaken Cara, you're using a very deadly weapon when we encounter in the battle field, at that time i thought i'm fighting a Pro Seeker.-Lara said and Cara look at LAra in the door standing lookign at the sun.

Yeah, i have a very different weapon than anyone, i don't have the Ability to become a Pro Seeker like anyone, but remember even if i don't have my speed and Agility is in top class, i owned one of the best eye in the world afterall, such a shame i am born without Ability like the other in my family.-Cara said while typing something in the laptop of her.

Hmm, really, pero ang buong grupong napatay ko nuon ay isang kakaibang team na napaka rare para sa isang elite Special Forces, hindi normal ang mga taong iyon, sabihin mo magmula nung laban na iyon at ng pinatay ko ang buong grupong iyon anong nangyari, hindi ano ba ang mga kagrupo mong iyon, para lang akong lumalaban sa mga puppet na nabuhay nugn oras na iyon.-Lara said at lahat sila napatingin sa pagkasiryoso ni Lara, nakikita nila si Lara na isang mapaglarong babae pero ngayon wala ang lahat ng iyon at napaka siryoso niya lang na natakatingin kay Cara.

It's not for you to know what are they, those filthy things makem e quit in the Special Forces.-Cara said and Lara look outside, ang mga buntot ni Lara ay parang napakatahimik lang na inuupuan niya.

Those are the thing that i eliminate the year after that, i know them already Cara, those things are the complete look of a form of Grell and Human in the same state, but i guess it's a failure also, i heard some rumors in black market floating around that time, a team that lead by a girl a team in special forces that always hide in the darkness, the Black Snow, am i right? that is then name of that Special Forces, and i heard something that make me want to puke.-Lara said and look to Cara that is now looking at her.

What did you hear? i think you know somethign that i don't know.-Cara said and Lara smirk.

An organization that infiltrate the government of a certain country are using that, and i remember the name of that organization also, the one who own those puppet soldier, the Nigrum Nix if i'm not mistaken, it's a latin name and if i translate it in english the name is i think you know the same name as your team.-Lara said at hinampas ni Cara ang lamesang hinahawakan niya.