The World of Lair

Aauthor's POV

Nakita nila ang isang sirang castilyo na napakaluma na, gamit ang mga koneksyon ay nakapasok sila dito sa hardin ng kastilyo, at hindi ito naisapubliko dahil nadin sa wala pang nagtangakang pumasok dito na nakalabas pa ng buhay, at ang sabi-sabi ay puro nalang buto ang lumalabas magmula dito, sa hardin ay matatanaw mo ang mayayabong mga bulak-lak at isang kastilyong nasagitna ng kagubatan ang talagang itinatago ang anyo nito sa publiko.

This is Castle of thousand years ago? the castle i know is those who are full of mirror and so on, such beauty yet old stractures of it make is stunning.-Lara said, sa panahon nilang iyon ang ga castilyo ay masmaganda at masmoderno na na kaysa nuon at sa nakikita nila ngayon ang kastilyong ito ay puro bato ay napakaganda talaga, kahit luma na.

Yeah, this is what old fairytale look like. this is what a real modern fairytale would look like... full of mystery and no happy endings.-Azasu said and shrug her hair and Asaya jsut chucle to her daughter's comment.

Yeah, yeah a fairytale that kid is have a trauma when they sees it.-Ashura said also while smirking.

You got that right.-Spear said but still looking at the castle intense, yet she sees Lexie can relax at all.

I guess i'm not the only one feelign it, that something dangerous is hidden inside of that castle.-Azin said and Azalea nod and Azura look at the castle too.

Yeah, too dangerous, whatever it is, i will put my bet that this dangerous aura we are feeling is also the culprit why no one can search what is hidden in that castle for over thousand of years.-Azura said, and suddenly they feel that the Aura they feel become much dangerous.

I guess we should go back, because whatever that damn thing is, it's no joke at all.-Helena said and look like she will cry and suddenly smirk.

Like anyone would say that, we love extreme things, and giving us this emmense aura will make it much searchable in our eyes, and we all love horror mystery.. Idiot.-Helena said and eveyone look at it.

Okay are you already? the mission is simple make a call when you find the Lair, those who will not search can be out here and watch what will happen inside and those who will search run inside.-Asaya said and they don't want to be watcher so they all look at the castle and smirk.

Then now the order... RUN!!! INSIDE!!! NOW!!!-Asaya shouts and everyone run inside fast without thinking the danger of what is hidden inside of the Castle.

There is only one rule that the familia follow and that's the weak will perish, so don't ferish and don't act weak, if your not take your pride and fight for the goal guys.-Ashura said and open the door that has been closed for long years and now sees the inside of the castle clean and very spacious.

This castle is too clean, and i they said no one search it so the first thing come on my mind is that it's so messy and full of bloody yet it is so clean.-Lara said and they hear the footstep and they know it's not from them.

Napakatagal na ng walang bumibisita sa Kastilyo de Bloodsoul, ilang taon na ba nung huling may nagtangakang pumasok dito sa kastilyong ito hindi ko na maalala gnaun na ba katagal iyon?-Girl in Maid uniform said and stand in the stair and Santa clench her teeth.

That damn witch is copying what i always do, she's a highly classy Maid also, damn it.-Santa said and Helena look at Santa that is now pissed.

You shoudl defeat her and know her place on the business of ours as servants.-Helena said and Santa smirk and cracked her fingers and smirk.

You got that right, Master Azura.. everyone.. go take the other stair i will stop this Maid as a pride of a fellow Lady in waiting.-Santa said and Asaya smirk and they go to the other stairs and Helena stand firm also.