The World of Mansion

Author's POV

Isang lingo na ang lumipas magmula ng si Azura ay nakatangap ng isang suntok para sa deklarasyon sa laban sa Festival at ngayon ay nakatingin lang siya sa palubog na araw sa kanilang balkonahe sa kanilang mansiyon, at ng tumayo sa likod niya ang kanyang kanang kamay na si Santa.

Master, We recieve a mission from the government that a certain village has been attacked by Grells and they need our aid, are we going to accept the mission?-Santa said and Azura look at her and go to a chair and Santa pour an earl gray tea to her Master and Azura sip it.

Tell me the Detail.-Azura said ng naibaba niya ang kopita at tumango naman si Santa at nagsimula ng magsalita nakikinig lang si Azura sa mga sinasabi nito sa buong kalahating oras.

What do you think? Santa? your a good Servant so? do you think i will accept it?-Azura said at pinatunog naman ni Santa ang kanyang kamao.

Master, alam mo naman na matagal-tagal na nung huling tayo-tayo lang ang gumawa ng misyon, wala ka din naman pasok bukas, at sa tingin ko nangangati na din ang kamay ng mga kasamahan ko sa isang laban.-Santa said and Azura smirk and Santa know the answer already so she smile.

Then we accept the mission, and also call the whole team, we will do the Raid personally.-Azura said and Santa bow and smile again.

Master, i guess you don't need to call them they are just waiting.-Santa said and snap her finger and the whole team appear and Azura stand.

Prepare, we will going to a Village and have some fun, start to maintenance the Weapon you will use guys.-Azara said and everyone bow to him.

Yes, My Master.-They all said in unison and Azura walk to go inside and start to walk on the hallway with them on the back, and Santa suddenly talk.

I wish there is a good Crystal, i need a new Matirialized weapon after all, mine is already poor and it will be easily broken if i put so much energy on it.-Santa said and Azura smirk.

Of course if we encounter a level 8 or 9 they're crystal will be yours to make a weapon, same goes for everyone, i know those weapon can't handle your energy as well.-Azura said and they all smile.

What order can we recieve Master?-Santa ask and Azura smirk and snap his finger also like he think a better thing.

My mission is take as many Crystal as you can, and the winner will have the gift that they want.-Azura said and Azura's team is compose in all girls except him and when he said that they're eyes all start to glitter.

Then a date is alright? a date with you all day?-Santa said and Azura smirk.

As long as it's the winners threat then it's alright.-Azura said and they look to each other and nod, liek saying that "Only the Best Girl can have a Date to the Master". and they nod again as approval to it and start to smirk to each other.

This time there is no ally, everyone is a rival except Master.-Santa murmured on her mind, and the same as the others.

You know that Maid uniform is not suitable to a top class Seeker liek you, my mother really make you her toy is she?-Azura said and they all look at the Maid Uniform they are wearing it has a color of white and black and it is such a short skirt.

Well, it's quite alright for us, it's just a uniform, it's much more suitable than the day you've found us and trained us Master, those time that we are just trash of this world and turn us to to this person who own a power to stand nearest to the strongest family of this world, we thank you for saving our lives at that time Master.-Santa said and Azura just smirk.