World of Falling Stars

Author's POV

Eloisa is thinking to the answer she will tell, she know that they are waiting, but she is still fighting to her own thought and don't know the answer but the three that know that Elosisa is thinking about it didn't bother at all and continue to what are they doing.

Malapit ng matapos ang 20minutes.-Azasu said looking at the books, and they all streach they're hand but Hao is still looking at some documents and suddenly smirk.

20minutes are over, Eloisa your answer.-Hoa said and Eloisa's heart beat so fast when Azura look him directly.

So ano ang sagot mo? Princess of Night?-Azura said, huminga ng malalim si Eloisa bago suamgot.

Isa akong Seeker Azura, hind ako aatras, kahit nao pa iyan, basta siguraduhin mo lang na tama ang pinaglalaban natin, or else your dead.-Princess said and shrug her hair and look at them.

Bring it one.-Princess said when Azasu touch her shoulder and smirk.

The darkness of Seeker is hiding before the human's very own eyes, i wish you can accept what you've see tonight or else you will tremble with fear all of your life or else turn to become a Reaper, and us will hunt you down.-Azasu said and Helena and Azura walk to another door and Helena open.

Okay time to get ready for the hunting, Reapers are waiting to be killed by the four of us, oh well we should welcome Princess for joining us.-Helena said and smirk and Azura smirk too.

Welcome to the world's deadliest job, a real Seeker that hunt the live for they're deaths.-Azura said and enter the room and Helena follow and Azasu run there but before she enter she look to princess with a mocking smile.

Today you will become a demon, demon that hunt everyone who sully the name of Seeker, welcome to the World of Seeker, a real Seeker, come and see the world with darkness in it that can't shake off.-Azasu said and walk slowly and look at the door that jsut lock.

Oh well, here goes nothing, demons and angels that teeming, here is the door that will make me a Real Seeker not just a title but a real one.-Princess murmured before netering and when she open the door she saw a different light and saw Azura, Helena and Azasu changing cloths, a uniform without they're seal and color black and they all look to her.

Change your uniform or else you can't join the unting game.-Helena said and she saw how Azura take off his cloths withotu hesitation, ito and unang beses na nakakita siya ng katawan ng lalake na nagpapakit sa harap niya and when before she can move Azura is finish changing.

Bilisan mo o iiwan ka namin Princess.-Azura said and go out again and Helena tap her on the shoulder with a mocking grin on her face and run fast to go outside.

UGHHHH!! DAMN YOU!!-Princess shouts and throw her blazer to the door that just closed, and Helena laugh out loud when she was out of that room.

She's cute.-Azasu said and smirk.

Yeah, tell me about that.-Helena said while wiping her tear because of how she laugh, and after a while Princess comes out.

Time to take the hunt to the whole new level, Move as mouse, Fly like a Bat and Bite like Wolves.-Azura said and the two window in Hao's back open at simaki ay tumakbo at tumalon ng walang habas alam nilang nasa 10th floor sila ng staff building at sa taas nito at sa ganda ng pagkakagawa ng building ay siguradong wala kang kakapitan, pero si Azasu ay sumunod din ng walang pag aalinlangan.

This is what the world offer to us, jump and see the dreadful world of Seeker follow us.-Helena said at tumakbo na din siya at huminta bago siya malaglag at ngumiti at nag back flip siya ng talon napangiti naman si Eloisa at bumwela pa ng kaunti.