The World of Grells

Author's POV

Naglakad sa isang simpleng bahay si Azura, Azin at Azalea, isa itong bahay na nasaloob ng isang tunnel, walang nakakakita dito at ang tnaging ilaw lang ay ang isang mumunting kandila, sakbilang dulo naman ng tunnel ay sumisilay ang palobog na araw, kaya nakakakita parin sila ng ilaw sa loob nito.

Do you know Azura, in all of abyss this is the safest place-Azin said and Azura look around.

Well, totoo, pero mamayang gabi madilim na ang lugar na ito, Grell's greatest advantage is the night because of they're black color they can easily hunt they're prey, and also those red eyes they possessed? i don't think you can hide here without fighting.-Azura said and smirk and sit in one of the wooden chairs.

Yeah, yung mga pulang mata na iyon, malilinaw ang mga pulang mata na iyon lalo na sa gabi, the power of a Grell, the power of those who have those red as blood eyes, the power of a Grell. you will see a human who has the eyes of a Grell.-Azalea said and when Azura saw how the Sun sets and gone alogn with the blue eyes of Azin and Azalea turn red and becoem the color of blood and Azura jump fast and get his blade into his back hip and ready himself.

I knew it, something is wrong, of course, a huamn can't live so long here in the abyss, because of the life threatening Grells, so it only means that you survived because your too a Grell.-Azura said, at ngumiti ang dalawa at sa bilsi ng galaw ni Azin natangal ang kanyang maskara kasama na din ang eye patch na meron siya at nagsimula din itong maging pula.

Syempre, meron kaming katulad, at hindi kagaya ng ibang Grell, we ain't mindless like them, we have mind liek human, as we are half human half Grell, we are a cursed child that a Human and a Grell's loved make. We are humans and yet we are Grells, liek you, that have a right eye of a Grell am i right?-Azin said and Azura slay fast but Azin is fast enough to dodge it.

Nagkakamali ka kung iniisip mo na isa akogn Grell, isa akong tao, purong tao, pero sa isang kagagawan ng Grell, natangap ko ang mata at ang isa ko pang kamay, siya din ang dahilan kung bakit ako nabubuhay para lang patayin siya.-Azura said and prepare to attack again.

 We don't fight to the likes of you, i rather make a truce to a powerful Seeker like you.-Azalea said and smile to him, and Azura put his blade back. and smile.

Then if your both the same as me then let's see, if you really are.-Azura said and open the door of the door.

Come on, let's try if your as powerful as i think both of you, Welcome to the World of Seekers, and also, Let the Game Begin.-Azura said and run outside, wala ng nagawa ang dalawa at tumango nalang sa isa't-isa at tumakbo nadin nakita nilang tumayo lang sa labas si Azura na kanilang pinagmamasdan kung paano nagiging puti ang kanyang mga buhok at merong mga buntot na lumalabas sa kanyang likudan.

Ito ang kapangyarihan ng kagaya natin, kapangyarihang kinatatakutan kahit ng anong lahi.-Azura said and grin to them, they know that this person infront of them are mocking them already in a good way.

Are you provoking us to call the Grells? in this mountain? to tell you the truth, the Grells in the night time is far more scarier than the day time.-Azin said and Azura smirks.

Even if it's a day or a night, you guys are the same as me, if you don't choose your race from here on out your bound to get destroy no matter what, without knowing who you are. and also it doesn't change the fact that you are a Seeker, as long as you have a weapon to raise your a Seeker, now choose if you come with me or bound in this Abyss, without knowing, the answer will be given when you unleash your true power.-Azura said and the moon shines to Azura like he was decend from somewhere that is not existing in this world, napa-iling nalang ang dala at ngumiti.