Chapter 2

-Amara's pov-

So cyren and I snook into the mancave and waited for Henry to be alone. Captain man left because he had to go buys some socks. Once he had left I jumped out and tackled kid danger to the floor. Cyren was about to jump out, but captain man came along.

I looked for cyren and when I spotted her she mouthed the words "I will come back for you... don't worry"

Captain man pulled me off of kid danger with force. Captain man and kid danger tied me up.

"So..." captain man laughed.

"So what" I hissed.

"Who are you" kid danger asked.

"You don't need to know" I screamed.

"Yah we do" captain man sighed.

Captain man told kid danger to take off my mask. Kid danger slowly walked towards me and took my mask off revealing who I am.

"Amara" he gasped.

I didn't say a word I just looked him in the eyes with an angry expression. Kid dangers my boyfriend, and I don't want to lose him. But it's way to late.

"Do you know her" captain man asked.

"No" kid danger laughed.

"How do you know her name then" he asked.

"Just a guess" kid danger laughed.

"Ok, whatever... I'm keeping her here overnight until I figure out what to do with her". Captain man walked out of the room and out of junk n stuff.

Kid danger looked at me with a hurt expression.

"Amara...? Why". He whimpered.

"Because before we met the only person who truly loved me was cyren" I cried.

"What about your family" he asked.

"ARE YOU KIDDING? My twin brother is my bully's best friend, and he will do anything to hurt me, and My parents think I'm a failure and a waist of space... they tried to get me to move with my grandparents." I cried harder.

Kid danger didn't say a word. He just kissed me.

"Amara... I still love you, im going to do something that's gonna make it even" kid danger sighed.

"What" I asked nervously.

Kid danger took off his mask and I can't believe who I saw.

"Henry" I asked weakly.

"There now we're even" he smiled.

"HOW DARE YOU BE MY BULLY AND AND MY BOYFRIEND... WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU, MAKING YOUR GIRLFRIEND CUT AND TELLING EVERYONE! ARE YOU A PSYCHOPATH?" I yelled.

"Well you leave me with bumps and bruises" he yells quieter than me.

"You do the same thing" I snapped.

"Amara I'm sorry I regret everything" he sighed.

"And I regret dating you" I hissed.

"Your acting as if it's my fault that your a villain" he cried.
"IT IS YOUR FAULT" I SCREAMED.

"How" he asked.

"Well if you weren't a bully then I wouldn't of been so depressed and I wouldn't need cyren for comfort... but because of you I do... and because of you i'm your nemesis" I hissed.

Henry walked to the tubes hit his belt and weakly screamed "up the tube". I cried for hours after he left.

A/n
I'm sorry it's short but I'm probably gonna update soon. idk yet though😂.