Chapter 27

This chapter may get sad and kinda make you want to scream "WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS AUTHOR" or "OMG I DIDNT SEE THAT COMING I LOVE THIS FANFIC" so yeah enjoy :)

Also read til end of chapter... Don't give up on me.

-Rays pov-

"Dad?" I threw henry back to his cell.

"What's going on?" My dad asked horrified.

I was completely speechless... I had to kill him. My dad. I had to kill my dad.

"Dad I'm sorry"

My dad froze, his face showed many different emotions; horror, confusion, and disappointment. I reached for my gun, as I saw his old face. He knew what was coming. He knew it, I was going to kill him.

I held my gun up to his face. I blinked at he was gone!

"Whered he go?" I screamed.

"Who?" Cyren asked.

"My dad! Where did he go"

"He was never here"

"I saw him" henry mumbled.

"I didn't" Amara explained

I looked around the room confused.  How is this possible?

"Cyren?" I mumbled

"Yeah"

"We'll do the job tomorrow I need to rest"

~ the next morning ~

I woke up to the sound of a text notification coming from my phone.  I reached over to check the text, it was from my cousin, it read; "Ray, I'm sorry I had to be the one to tell you this... But your dad is dead."

What? I saw him yesterday though... Henry saw him too.  But wait Amara and Cyren didn't.  What's going on.

"Why would you want to kill that kid?" I heard a voice from behind ask.

I turned around and it was my dad.

"Dad! You have to go home everyone thinks you're dead!"

"...I am dead"

"But you're right in front of me" I reached out to touch his shoulder but my hand went right through him. "What is going on"

"I'm visiting you" he replied. "Why were you trying to kill that child?"

"So I can be the most powerful person in the world"

"And be villain..."

"Well yeah"

"I trained you to be a hero... and this is what you do?"

"But dad I'll be ten times more successful as a villain"

"No, you won't" my dad explained then disappeared.

What do I do now?