Chapter 26

I reached the mancave and fell down the stairs.  I ran down the stairs to the jail cells when Cyren grabbed me and placed a bracelet on my wrist.  I tried to use my heat vision on her but it wouldn't work.

"Ha! That bracelet I put on you doesn't allow you to use any of your powers"

I saw henry looking at me.  He looked mortified, it seemed as if he saw a ghost.  Something bad was going to happen... Really bad.

-Rays pov-

"Is she there yet" I asked Cyren on my phone.

"Yes I put the bracelet on her and I just finished locking her up"

"Good"

I hung up and called a taxi.

-Henry's pov-

~2 and a half hours later~

This is it... Amara is sitting in a cell next to me.  She was powerless, I hated seeing her like that.  I love her and now we're both going to die.

"Amara" I stuttered

"What Henry"

"I love you"

"I lo-"

Before Amara good finish her sentence, Ray walked in a ripped her out of her cell. 

"Let go of me!"

"Why princess?" Ray laughed.

At that moment I wanted to run up to Ray and punch him.  I wanted to her hurt Ray for touching her like that, I wanted to hurt Ray for calling her that, I wanted to hurt Ray for lying to us, I wanted to hurt Ray for everything.

"Call me princess again I dare you grey hair!"

Ray just chuckled, and threw her back in the cell after punching her side.  He then took me out of the cell, and pointed a large knife at my face.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING" screamed Amara.

"Bye Amara" I cried

Ray slowly moved the large blade toward my face lightly making a cut on my nose.  Ray removed the blade from my nose and threw back his arm.  He started to move the knife fast towards my face when I heard a scream.

"Stop!" A male voice cried.

I looked to my left and saw an older man.

"Dad?" Ray questioned.

A/n

HAHAHAHA CLIFF HANGER