Chapter 12

UPDATEEEEEEEEEEE😂💁

-Amaras pov-

I don't know how I'm going to save everybody. to be honest I was about to give up and rely on henry and Ray. That little girl was my motivation though.

I scanned the room for anything. There was no windows. Just 2 doors. Ray was behind one of those doors with Jerneil. I would have to save the kids first then Henry and I could try to take on Jerneil then save Ray.

"Henry" I whispered.

"What" he whispered back.

"I have a plan, all we have to do is send all the kids upstairs and let them run home. it's pretty easy. We have to go save Ray though so we have to try and take on Jerneil." I sighed hoping that my plan would work.

"K" he whispered.

Henry and I lead all the kids upstairs then busted through the door leading to Ray. Henry and I froze in shock. There were atleast 20 others doors with a person in each one. I know what They were for... they're for the kids who's parents can't afford to pay to save them.

Henry and I exchanged glances. We knew we would have to save these kids also, but there was no way Henry or I could get through the doors because they were locked. What do we do? I started to pace around the hallway when Heney raps my shoulder. He had shot open all the doors with his watch. Henry lead all the kids to safety as I waited for him to return.

He returned and we were about to walk to the last door when Jerneil walks out of it with a mad expression. Oh gawd.

A/n
Ugh... it's short!