Chapter 5

-Henrys pov-

Charlotte immediately ran over to the screens on the wall and sat down on a desk chair. She searched up a bunch of stuff and within a minute she announced that Amara was at the old abandoned fish factory.

Cyren drove Charlotte and I to the factory.

"Ok... so me and Cyren will go in the factory and Charlotte can stay in the van and and watch out for anything" I explained.

"Ok" Charlotte and Cyren agreed in unison.

Cyren and I started slowly walking towards the doors. I couldn't hear anything but the soft cold breeze.

-Amara's pov-

I'm special? I can't be, im just a normal girl who was bullied by her boyfriend and is a sidekick to a villain... K, maybe not that normal but still. I can't believe I'm getting powers... soon! My birthday is in 1 week.

I lost my train of thought when I heard a loud creek. I looked around and saw a window being pushed open slowly.

I saw Cyrens blond and purple hair come through the window. She scanned the room and found that I was tied up in a small wooden chair. She jumped inside the factory, and then I saw someone else coming through the window... it was Kid Danger.

Cyren and Kid Danger hid behind some barrels. I didn't know why though.

"Did I hear something" Brian practically shouted.

"What could you possibly hear in an old factory" I hissed with a bored expression.

Brian started to look everywhere. He looked until there was one spot left to look at... the barrels.
What's going to happen to me?