Chapter 19

Everyone's giving up on me! Nobody... but you guys can wait for a chapter... I have a life, and school! Whatever, thanks to the people who didn't give up on me. ilysm💕

-Amaras pov-

I woke up from the dream to find Ray, Schwoz, Charlotte and Henry staring at me.

Henry saw that I was awake and squeezed me tightly.

"My birthday is tomorrow" I muttered loudly.

"What" Ray asked

"I get my powers tomorrow"

"YOUR WHAT" Ray half screamed.

"When I was captured the person who captured me had told me that the only reason he wanted me was because of my powers"

"Wait so your birthday is tomorrow... and he told you that you're getting your powers on your birthday?" Henry smiled.

"Yeah pretty much" I smirked.

"What powers" asked Charlotte.

"Don't know" I stood up and started walking to the snack machine.

"Can I get something... I'm hungry"

"Of course, feel free to use it anytime" Ray smiled.

"Sweet"

I ordered a batch of freshly baked cookies and everyone helped themselves as we talked about my powers. We decided that I would need to train so that I can be a hero just like captain man. Henry wanted to get in on the training and asked if he could come. Ray obviously said yes with a huge grin on his face like usual.

~The next day~

I stretched my arms out as I lazily flipped off my bed and onto the floor today was a Sunday... WAIT ITS MY BIRTHDAY! Today is the day I get to find out what my powers are. I started dancing around in my room like an idiot and noticed that my pillow was frozen... guess I have freeze breath.

I ran to the main room of the mancave and saw Ray with his eyes glued to his phone.

"Hey Ray"

"Hey Amara"

"I know one of my powers" I smiled knowing that Ray would freak out.

Ray whipped his head away from his phone, his jaw was dropped to the floor, but he looked excited. "What's your power"

"Freeze breath"

"Ok then, freeze this price of paper"

I took a deep breath then blew air out of my mouth like you do when you're trying to warm up your hands. Instead of the paper freezing, it started on fire.

"Ray! What happened"

"Try blowing at the paper like you would to cool down your soup"

I blew at the the paper and it stopped burning.

OH MY GAWD!