Chapter 28

A/n

Yo yo yo what up bonjour

K I need to stop trying to rap. Anyways I am going to finish this fanfiction soon because I'm only getting 180 reads per. Chapter. I still feel lucky to have 180 still reading this but I'm pretty sure this chapter will only get like 150 or something but whatever I will finish this if its the last thing I do!!!!!

-Rays pov-

I have no clue what to do anymore.  I love my dad and I want to take his advice but I want to be powerful, to be the person everyone bows down to.  Which is more important being powerful or my father?  What am I thinking?!?!?  I'm crazy, I can't choose power over my own family.  The only problem is Cyren.

-Amaras pov-

"Henry" I managed to mumble out without Cyren hearing.

"Yes"

"I love y-"

Just then Ray came running in the room, he ran up to Cyren and started talking to her. I heard him say 'my Dad visited me and told me what I'm doing is wrong'. Cyren then replied with 'well of course it's wrong we're bad! There's also no way that you saw your dad.'

Ray just punched her... He just punched her!!!!!

"What is going on" I questioned.

"I'm saving you guys"

"How do we know it's not a trick" Henry blurted out.

"Well if it is I guess you guys die either way"

I gave henry a look that said 'trust him'. Henry then stood up and nodded as if saying that he trusts him.

Ray let us out and pushed us out the door and locked himself inside.

"What are you doing" I questioned.

"You guys have to go without me I have no choice but to take care of Cyren" (he's just taking her to jail... I don't want anyone to think he's gonna brutally murder her)

Henry held my hand and we started to run towards his house. I stopped in front of it once we arrived.

"What are you doing"

"I don't know where to go" I muttered.

"Stay with me"

"But I can't just walk into your house and expect your family to take care of me!"

"Yes you can."

I looked Henry in the eyes while mine started tearing up. "Henry"

"Yes"

"I love you too"

A/n

Well this is the end. Now I feel emotional. "I love you too" bansvdbdndndh! Is it bad to fangirl over your own book?

Anyways Id like to thank all of the people who read this book from the beginning to the end without giving up on me, especially the people who were there since chapter one which was probably a year ago. Ok this is really off topic but the illuminati theme song or whatever is stuck in my head and I want to cry because it's scaring me. Anywaaaaaaays just thank you for getting this far into my fanfic and dealing with my errors I love you all and I guess this is goodbye :'(