- h e a r t -

[warning mature content.]

f o u r t e e n

The sheets underneath her were wrinkled, the movement of both had caused it to shift in its place.

Karlie's body pressed over Taylor's.

The room was a haze and blue pupils were dilated, and green was dark.

Ever since they had returned from their trip to the field, their hands had found it difficult to stay by their sides.

The rain had trickled against their skin, causing their clothing to stick.

As well as their lips on each other.

Humid from the rain, their skin was almost stuck together, causing greater friction.

Increasing their desire.

This time their breaths were uneven, hot and minds clouded.

The sweet sounds of Karlie's name echoed from Taylor's swollen lips like a prayer.

Curious hands on Taylor's beautiful chest, giving special attention to one of her rose buds as the blue eyed girl's nails gripped her back.

Holding on to her for dear life, and wanting her closer.

Karlie's tongue on her skin seemed to light a trail of fire, it played along with her skin.

And as she felt it go lower down her abdomen, it scared her, the flame burned her so good.

Only the sound of her moans, and Karlie's work could be heard.

Taylor's blonde strands across her cheeks, stuck, a cause of the rain.

Karlie's hair a mess, entangled by the other girl's hands that couldn't keep away.

She let her pull on it as much as she desired, the pain excited her.

Karlie whispered secrets into her, words of madness that only she could translate through sounds of groans, and heavy breaths.

Her tongue was her ink, and her body was the story.

The insides of Taylor's pale thighs were marked almost a shade of violet.

In dangerous spots, for only Karlie and her to see.

Karlie's name was now engraved on her body, with every arousal point caused by her, for her.

She was all Karlie's.

At a point she swore she could feel Karlie's teeth graze upon her skin, and tug on her sensitive spot.

Driving her into closing her blue ponds, and her back arching off the bed.

Karlie's mind was also lost between her, she could only hear the girl above her curse silently on her name and tremble with ecstasy.

As she watched her unveil, Karlie licked her lips, and decided that she could never get enough of this woman in her life.

Karlie was always welcomed in her arms, caressed in the right places, and whispered the right words.

She didn't know why, but as she nestled next to Taylor, who was long asleep, her eyes sparkled. Her hair was a wet mess, and her neck filled with pink, as well as her chest. She shed a single tear. Her heart was hurting, and she didn't know why.

She was being spoiled with too much love she didn't deserve, but she still wanted.

The younger girl slept, and silently sighed against Taylor's bare chest.

That night, she was beautiful.

-

The sun shined brightly overhead, and it was warm.

They walked hand in hand through an antique shopping area in southwest New York. Their fingers intertwined together, Taylor occasionally feeling a squeeze from Karlie's hand.

Taylor munched away on an ice cream cone, while Karlie made sure to look delicately at the antiques before them.

Both girls had an affinity for them, they liked the way they looked, and were amazed by the way they worked.

The vintage style and vibes they gave off were eccentric.

Karlie was intently looking over a marble clock, dated back to the late 1800's in Rome. Something not really common, it caught her attention.

Focusing on the material and it's roughness, she spotted someone brush past her out of the corner of her eye, and suddenly felt watched.

She decided on being paranoid and wiped the thought away, it must've been some distracted stranger.

She didn't care.

Karlie felt the small clock in her hand set off a tiny jingle, and returned her attention.

As she looked down upon it, she felt Taylor peck her lips on the side of her cheek. Leaving it cold from the ice cream on her pink mouth.

Taylor smirked as Karlie answered with a confused look.

She stood on her tiptoes and pulled on the girl's red plaid shirt, and whispered in her ear.

"Miss Kloss you're really cute, have you ever kissed a girl?"

The brunette let out a light laugh.

"I must say I have, a very pretty one too."

Taylor giggled like a school girl, she felt very flirty, she wasn't sure if it was the white dress she was wearing that moved when she twirled. Or simply, the fact that she was in love.

Karlie payed for her item, and they continued on with their day, swinging their hands as they held them together.

The green eyed beauty didn't miss telling Taylor just how beautiful she looked in her dress, that was in fact hers first.

At one point, she led her hand up Taylor's thigh as they sat down on a small table, and she shivered.

She couldn't handle this kind of teasing, especially in public.

Laughing, she brushed her hand away, and decided to tease her too.

"Don't do this to me here baby, I'll be bad for you later."

Taylor's sultry voice made Karlie think of vivid images in her mind about them both.

She simply nodded and winked at the girl.

As Taylor drank her lemonade and looked over the small cafés menu, Karlie excused herself for the restroom.

Walking inside, she hurried to the back where only a tall janitor stood by, as she approached him, something felt off.

As much as she tried to ignore him, she couldn't.

She felt her shirt being pulled back harshly, and a familiar voice sounding in her ear.

"There's my favorite little model, had enough fun yet?"

•••