- t e n d e r -

e l e v e n

They lied in the moonlight, together.

White sheets under them wrinkled, with traces of their passion imprinted.

Facing each other, their eyes gifting themselves with the beautiful view.

They were both bare, hands sore from feeling, caressing, exploring.

Taylor's neck was marked a shade of pink in many places, evidently traced that she belonged to someone.

Karlie's back carved with the lines of Taylor's lust. It was the only stinging pain she found bliss in.

Their clothes scattered on the floor, with all intent to stay there for a while.

Everything was silent, Taylor's eyes filled with the sight of Karlie lying in front of her, her chest heaving up and down with her breaths.

Green piercing embers looking straight at her, they were calm, their light tender.

They've been looking at each other for as long as the moon's end began.

Karlie lifted her hand, and gently moved away the hair from Taylor's face, finally seeing her expression clearly.

Peaceful.

Her blues eyes shined like she'd always remembered, they've hurt her so much, and sometimes they'd burn her to look at. But now they were clear, her blue oceans she'd so desired to drown in.

Quietly, Karlie's voice echoed through the dim lit room.

"Taylor."

The blue eyed girl smiled, her cheeks tugging upwards, her heart was warm.

"Karlie."

She raised her hand from her side and slowly pulled the duvet down from the younger girl's skin. And traced her hand down her waist, caressing here and there.

"What's on your mind?"

Her hand stopped amidst Karlie's hip, and she drew soft circles on it, lovingly.

"You."

Her cheeks reddened, and even after the intimacy they just shared, Karlie felt it special when Taylor said those things.

"Taylor, I just wanted to say that-"

Karlie was seen interrupted by Taylor's lips on her own, pulling her bottom lip gently.

Which triggered a question look, and a smile from the brunette.

Her eyes glistened and they shined for Karlie.

"Haven't I told you that you talk too much before?"

She laughed quietly.

Karlie returned the kiss, allowing herself to feel Taylor. Her lips between her own, sucking gently and making the sweet sounds she loved.

Pulling away, her hand on Taylor's chin, she lied back down and continued to face her lover, speaking lightly.

"You have but, I feel like we have to talk about a lot of things."

Taylor intertwined their hands together, resting softly between them as they lied close to each other, close enough to touch noses.

Taylor spoke barely above a whisper.

"Some things are better answered with silence."

Karlie licked her lips and thought.

"Why didn't you go to the dinner?"