16. Magic Bullet

Derek passed Stiles the saw and Veronica assisted Derek wrapping something around his arm. Mattheo however was bent over the wall, groaning in disgust on what he was about to witness.

    "Oh, my God. What if you bleed to death?" Stiles groaned.

    "It'll heal... If it works..." Derek assured him.

    "Ugh. Look, I don't know if I can do this." Stiles said backing out.

    "Why not?" Derek asked impatiently.

    "Well, because of the cutting through the flesh, the sawing of the bone, and especially the blood!" Stiles said to him exasperatedly.

    "Especially the blood." Mattheo said holding his finger up, still facing the wall.

    "You faint at the sight of blood?" Derek asked him incredulously.

    "No, but I might at the sight of a chopped-off arm!" Stiles pointed out loudly.

    "That's a good reason to pass out." Veronica agreed.

    "All right, fine. How about this-- either you cut off my arm, or I'm gonna cut off your head." Derek threatened.

    "Okay, you know what? I'm so not buying your threats any--" Stiles said before gasping as Derek pulled him closer by his shirt causing Veronica to laugh softly,"Oh, my God! Okay. All right. Bought. Sold. Totally. I'll do it. I'll do it." Stiles said to him.

    "What?" Veronica asked as Derek started shuffling away.

    "What are you doing?" Stiles as he began to puke out of reflex Veronica went to hold his hair before quickly realizing his hair wasn't that long and just held him up instead,"Holy God, what the hell is that?" Stiles asked stressed the fuck out and nearly tearfully.

Mattheo couldn't hold it in. He puked in the trashcan.

    "It's my body... trying to heal itself..." Derek groaned.

    "Well, it's not doing a very good job of it." Stiles retorted absolutely disgusted.

    "Stiles." Veronica warned hitting him upside the head. She then turned back to Veronica. "He's right though. Your body could do a better job."

    "Now. You gotta do it now." Derek said to Stiles urgently.

    "Look, honestly, I don't think I can-" Stiles panicked.

    "Just do it!" Derek said to him impatiently.

    "I'll hold him down." Veronica rushed.

    "Oh, my God. Okay, okay..." Stiles panicked before holding the saw up to Derek's arm as Veronica looked away,"Oh, my God.... All right, here we go..."

And in a moment where Veronica was never more happy to see her other best friend. He showed up. Thank god he did or else Veronica and Stiles would've been petrified.

    "STILES!" Scott called out.

    "Scott?" Stiles said hopeful. Scott looking at the saw before back up at his two friends.

    "What the hell are you guys doing?" Scott asked terrified of the answer.

    "Not watching." Mattheo said.

    "Oh, you just prevented a lifetime of nightmares!" Stiles said relieved.

    "Did you get it?" Derek eagerly asked as Scott handed it to him.

    "What are you gonna do with it?" Veronica asked Derek.

    "I'm gonna..." Derek said weakly,"I'm gonna..." He said before passing out. Veronica rushing to Derek and Scott rushing after the bullet.