Epilogue

Recap:

‘Then, and only then did I remember. I am pregnant.

And these symptoms, these symptoms mean I will give birth soon.’

Epilogue:

~ Cleo’s Pov ~

(3 years, 4 months and 1 week later)

Turns out that being pregnant in the supernatural world only lasts for 4½ months. I gave birth to 4 wonderful children. Yes, you heard me. 4.

The eldest is Troy. He is going to be the ruler of all Werewolves. The new Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack.

The next eldest was Aqua. She is going to be the ruler of all Mermaids. The new leader of the Royal Shoal.

The next is Vlad. He is going to be the ruler of all Vampires. The new leader of the High Coven.

Last but not least is Adele. She is going to be the ruler of all Angels. The new leader of the Angel Kingdom.

They have all got my strengths and weaknesses and a lot more gifts. They have just turned 3 and already, I can see their supernatural sides.

They are the most adorable things I've seen in my life! I love them as much as my mate!

Now there shall be no more apprehension about the safety of the throne as the official ruler is completely ‘one of their kind’, as it were. Well, as Dylan was a werewolf vampire hybrid, my children have more abilities than the average royal.

But Adele Vlad and Aqua won’t have the full ‘shifting into a wolf’, Adele Aqua and Troy won’t have fangs and Adele won’t have the lust for blood. Thankfully.

They have yet to find their mates but they have a long time ahead of them, for all of them are immortal.  

I am the Hybrid Queen, and this is my story.

~ The End ~

 Hiyya, this is the last chapter for this book. It has been great writing it but i really do thing i can make this book better. So i have actually decided to start writing a new version of this story with more twists and it will definitely be longer.

I just want to say that u r amazing for thinking that my work is special and reading it - cheesy i know but its true.

I will also be making a sequel to this book, but probably only after my new version of this book is out. But i might start it in between everything else.

I also have other ideas, so if your aren't into supernatural paranormal somethingelseendingin'al' then i have some book ideas planned too. Possibly 3 new books!

Anyways, i do have a life, underneath this strange addiction i have for writing books. This does unfortunately mean i have exams in the summer to revise for, and then getting into college or 6th form and then eventually i hope to go to uni.

So my free time is with you guys and any other time is revision - sucks,  ikr.

BUT, i hope to hear from you, as i would like as many suggestions that you think could work in a new book, any topic you like, any theme. Just like i started out, i was reading and hoping that a book would be made on exactly what i wanted. but instead i ended up doing it myself.

Anyways, i hope you all have a fab break from reading my book, and if u r like me, Read the start again because you've completely forgotten what actually happened and how it all goes. And then skip to your next best part. (That what i do anyway...)

Please comment, vote like, share and whatever other internet website chatting social thingamebobby you use!

Emma

xx