Chapter 17

So sorry about the delay...

Recap:

‘I finished off most of the human meat and I then turned around to see my mate staring at me with a smile?  

I’m sure I looked as hideous as hell so I don’t know what was wrong with him. I just finished off ¾ of a human and he is smiling?’

Chapter 17:

~ Dylan’s Pov ~

~ After the school day ~

I have finally found my mate! I’m so happy. She’s all I’ve wanted in a girl and more. I get home and I feel like flying.

I run all the way to my bedroom, not caring about the lift. I’m too excited for that.

I pace around my room, thinking about what I should do. I realise I’m in a sticky situation with her. She doesn’t know about my past. About why my parents died.

And why I’m a hybrid.

She would never accept me. Not when she finds out I’m a killer. I try not to kill but I find it ever so difficult. It is just after a week my vampire side starts to show. I start to crave blood and I can see much better. My muscles get more defined and I can move faster than the speed of light.

I get scared of what I am capable of.

Only the elders know about me. The elders are a packs older wolves who don’t shift anymore yet are still vital to the pack. If you need advice then you go to them and they will help you. They have been around for hundreds of years at least and know every nook and cranny of werewolf history.

All werewolves are taught it at a young age from their parents so that they can pass it on to their children and so on.

The elders help me, as Alpha, give wise and sensible instructions to the pack.

So, anyways, only the elders know about me so I can learn about my hybrid self and get used to me. If that makes sense…

They told me that I would meet someone of great importance not just to me but to others as well. This person would help me and how to maintain my hybrid self. However, for now, I must feed once a week away from the pack house and I need to cover up my tracks.

That is why every Friday night since I was 18 I needed to go ‘out’ somewhere. The first Friday wasn’t the best of my feeding sessions. I usually move around a lot so no one gets suspicious. A few weeks ago I moved to this area, which is how I found this abandoned hotel.