Author's note...

↓↓↓ Please read this!!!!! ↓↓↓

Im sorry to disturb what ever u are doing but please listen (or read if u pardon)

I hate these a/n too so we r all in the same boat! (Not a euphemism.) This is why I tried to not write any in my story as it sort of defeats the purpose of a real life novel.

(Trying to imagine any author writing some sort of blog in a formal, non fiction book makes my eyes water and I burst out laughing)

Anyways, this is what I wanted to tell you!

Okay, so the book I'm writing atm, queen hybrid, is a draft version of my actual book.

I'm gonna take in to account all the comments that u guys have made and make the real thing! It will have different people's povs, some different settings and backgrounds and perhaps, a new love!

This book will be available to read in the summer as first, I have to finish writing the draft and then write this book!

I also have many other book ideas that I hope to share with u, my amazing followers and readers whom without u I wouldn't have 1.4k votes or 35k reads (ikr) and even 133 comments, which is a lot for me.

I hope u continue reading my book and I'll post very shortly don't u worry!

Thanks for reading and I'm sorry if u thought that this was a chapter. The chapter will be posted by the end of the first week of Jan.

I PROMISE
(AND A PROMISE IS A PROMISE THAT I NEVER LET GO AND UMM I'VE RUN OUT OF INSPIRING COMPLICATED WORDS... SOOO YE.)

However complicated is a complicated word....

okay I'll shut up now...