Chapter 22

Recap:

‘The smoke alarms went off and people screamed out in terror. Cleo had blown the fire as well as Miss Pateman and it spread around the school.

The school’s burning down! And we are stuck indoors!’

Chapter 22

~ Cleo’s Pov ~

I felt so angry. What she said about me, my parents. It just fuels the anger inside of me. I don’t and will not tolerate behaviour like that. My inner Queen has come out and feels the need to be respected.

I snap out of it when I realise that I have set fire to the school! I could kill innocent people which in turn could kill me! Sh!t.

Everyone ran towards the doors. People climbed over others in a chance to get to freedom. Other people bang on the doors in an attempt to get someone’s attention from the outside world, or just to smash it down.

It’s at times like this where you wonder why this school (and possibly other schools) have got security locks on all the doors. Only teachers are allowed passes to go outside… hang on!

Miss Pateman is a teacher. I ran to where her ashes laid but there was no such luck to find the key card as it had burnt away with the rest of Miss Pateman.

The flames got closer towards the students as I tried to hold it back with my powers. My powers!

I told everyone to stand back. Everyone did as they were told. Looks like they are all scared sh!tless of me now.

Once everyone was away from the doors, I pushed my hands out in front of me and all the glass smashed into pieces. Everyone ran through the door frames and rushed to the car park.

We heard sirens in the distance and I knew that it was for us. 3 fire engines come in the driveway, just as the school reaches critical mass.

A huge boom is heard as the school collapses on itself. Thankfully everyone got out in time and we were all far back enough to survive the blast.

I could smell that it was the gas from the kitchen that had set it off but I couldn’t tell everyone that.

I had to keep this whole thing under control that no word got out that it was me.

And then I remembered. I placed the hypnosis on the school. When they come out of the doors, they forget about me and anything strange or abnormal. And when the school is no more, they forget forever. Perfect.

The fire service came over after checking the pile of rubble and ash out. They spoke to the teachers who were confused and none the wiser on what just happened. I overheard their conversation.

‘’The explosion was due to an unexpected leak in the kitchen. A fire broke out and the gas caught fire. None injured. No casualties found in the building.’’ The fireman concluded.

‘’But two are unaccounted for in the register we took. Miss Pateman and Mr Richardson.’’ Said one of the staff.

The fireman shrugs his shoulders. ‘’We found no evidence of anyone being in the school. Sorry.’’

I put a suggestion into another teachers mind.

‘’They went home early. Don’t worry. They are fine.’’ Perfect. No lose ends to tie up.

~

Since the pack weren’t in school when I placed the hypnosis, they weren’t affected.

In my surprise, when we got back to their pack house, they bowed down to Dylan and me. We changed the pack name to its official name.

The Blood Moon Pack. This is the royal pack of the werewolves.

Dylan and I moved into a nice cottage near the Pack House but still in the woods so we could have some privacy. I gave my house to Mary as it was the least I could do. She, and all of my friends that helped me live with the pack near the pack house

~

I began to get ill a lot. I was throwing up and craving different types of foods. I couldn’t go out of the cottage because I would kill the first human I would see. I yearned not only for their blood but also for the chase. The fight they gave for their life.

I fed out of blood bags or Dylan. I swam every day in the basement which had a fully equipped pool and spa/jacuzzi. This kept my mermaid from becoming stressed out.

Then, and only then did I remember. I am pregnant.

And these symptoms, these symptoms mean I will give birth soon.

Please comment and vote!

xx