Chapter 26

nicks pov:

chase asked me to talk in another room after i finished eating. i said yes and gave y/n a quick kiss on the head before we went.
we walked into claire's room and he smiled so wide as soon as he sat down. i looked at him and smiled too.

chase: so.......how was last night?
he asked me. i dropped my smile and replaced it with a look of shock.

nick: how-

chase: you're room is right next door. and it's not like you were being quiet.

nick: i-

chase: soooooo

nick: *cough* um it was....it was good. really good. i mean not just the sex part. we said i love you to each other man
i said my smile returning, bigger than it was before.

chase: wow that's huge man i'm so happy for you and y/n!
he said giving me a side hug. i pulled away and turned to face him a little.

nick: so you and claire huh?

chase: yeah.....i really like her. i think we're gonna go official today

nick: wow i'm so happy for you! damn we got lucky didn't we?

chase: yeah we did. honestly i think i'm falling for her.
chase admitted. i looked at him and he definitely wasn't lying. i pulled him into a hug and smiled.

nick: that's so good bro. honestly i'm so happy for you two.
i said. he pulled away and smiled at me goofy.
i laughed at him and we stood up. before we left the room chase stopped me.

chase: nick?

nick: yeah what's up?

chase: what's that?
he said pointing to a small box in claire's bed. shit it must've fallen out of my pocket.

nick: shit. um....

chase: nick is that what i think it is?

nick: um.........no?

chase: nick!

nick: i-........it's-it's a promise ring.

chase: i- dude. can i see it?

nick: um yeah here...
i opened the box and pulled out the ring and gave it to him. it was a silver band with small diamonds on it and it had 'i love you' engraved on the inside. it was simple. but still was really pretty

chase: dude she'll love it

nick: really?

chase: of course! this is definitely her.

nick: oh thank god.
i let out a small sigh and took back the ring and put it back in my pocket. i patted chase on the back before we went out of claire's room.
we walked into the living room to see claire and y/n quickly running to the couch and acting like they were there the whole time.

y/n: oh hey nick. hey chase
y/n said to us, a bit too casually

chase: hey
chase responded. we walked over to the couch and sat down next to the girls. i wrapped my arm around y/n's shoulders and she leaned against my side tracing shapes onto my leg.

claire: so nick.....

nick: yeahhh.....

claire: i heard that you're in love......
she said smiling at me.

nick: well you heard correctly.....

claire: AH YAYAYATAAT IM SO HAPPY
she yelled. we all laughed at her and then ryland, mia, kouvr, alex and jess walked in.

y/n: wow. you're actually awake. i'm so proud of you all.
she said turning to the group, wiping her eyes pretending to cry

jess: oh shut up, hoe

y/n: aww love you too jessie
she said, jess rolled her eyes and smiled

claire: jess..... i can't help but notice you walked in with ryland.......
claire said grinning again. jess and ryland both looked at each other then looked down.
there were a few squeals from the girls and the boys just looked at each other smiling.

we decided to go to the beach today, so everyone went to get ready. the girls decided to go get ready together leaving us boys in the living room.

went back to school this week so i was a lil busy. but hope you like this chapter!! pls pls pls give me some suggestions i'm running out of ideas!!!
love youuuu ❤️❤️❤️