Chapter 24

(recap)  nick: no you've got to stay awake..........y/n?......Y/N?
the last thing i heard before i blacked out was nick screaming my name.

y/n's pov

i woke up in a bright room, with white walls and blue curtains. there was a strange beeping sound so i looked around to see where it was coming from. then i realized i was in the hospital. i saw nick on a blue chair in the corner of the room and i smiled a little, still drowsy from the painkillers they must've given me.

y/n: nick?
i whispered. he opened his eyes slowly and shot  over to my bed when he realized i was awake.

nick: oh my god y/n. thank god you're awake. do i need to get a nurse? are you ok? can i-

y/n: nick. stop talking and give me a hug

nick: are you sure cause i can go get-

y/n: god nick. come here and give me a hug for gods sake
i smiled slightly at him and he stopped talking. he came over to me and hugged me, tightly.

nick: i'm so glad you're ok.

y/n: yeah if you don't loosen up i might stop breathing
i choked out. he backed away a bit and i laughed at his expression.

y/n: honestly nick, i'm fine. stop worrying

nick: ok ok. i'm gonna go get a nurse though

y/n: nick i-
before i could finish he left the room. not a minute later my phone buzzed on the table next to me. i checked to see what it was and avani was calling, so i picked up quickly.

y/n: hey vani-

avani: OMG BB THANK GOD YOURE OK

y/n: yeah i'm fine.....

avani: NICK TOLD ME WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU OK?

y/n: yes vani i'm fine. how's everyone there?

avani: you're in hospital and you're asking about people here i-

y/n: hahah well it'll take my mind of the beeping. but seriously how is everyone

avani: they're all fine, just worried about you

y/n: awh that's sweet. hey is ant with you?

avani: yeah he's next to me

y/n: put him on!

avani: okey give me a sec

anthony: y/n?

y/n: ant!

anthony: oh thank god. how are you feeling?

y/n: eh i've been better. how are you?

anthony: i'm good. ugh i wish i could come visit

y/n: awh i wish you could too! but i'll be back in like a week so i'll see you soon!

anthony: awh yayyyy

y/n: hahahah, oh crap nicks back with a nurse i gotta go. tell vani i love her

anthony: hey are you tryna steal my girl-

y/n: oh shut up. bye ant

anthony: hehe bye y/nnnn
i hung up and put my phone down next to me. i looked up and the nurse said she was just gonna check all my vitals to make sure everything's ok. while she was doing that nick was holding my hand.
the nurse left and nick went to get everyone from the waiting room.

y/n: hey guysssss
i said still tired and drowsy

mia: heyyy girly

kouvr: hey. how you feeling?

y/n: i've been better

chase: awh can we do anything for you?

ryland: yeah do you need anything?

alex: yeah i saw some stuff in the gift shop that might be good-

y/n: honestly guys i'm fine
i laughed a bit and everyone smiled. i knew they were worried about me, which was sweet, but they really needed to believe me when i said i was ok.
they sat around the hospital most of the day talking to me and playing games until i finally got them to go home and shower and actually sleep. nick was super reluctant but i told him i'd text him the entire time. which seemed to make him calm down a bit.

it was about 4 am when nick finally fell asleep, not that i wasn't enjoying talking to him.
the nurse came in again to check my vitals and when she was done she told me i could go home tomorrow, or later that day actually. i didn't sleep much. i was hopped up on painkillers which should make someone tired, but i couldn't fall asleep.

the next day nick, chase, mia and claire came to the hospital to pick me up. we checked out and slowly made our way to the car, seeing as my legs forgot how to work for some reason. nick put me in the car and sat next to me, letting me lay on him the entire time, while he played with my hair gently and didn't let go of my hand. we got to the apartment and my legs figured out how to work again, so i walked to the elevator myself. we finally reached the door.

y/n: i'm back bitches
i said as i walked through the door, making everyone look my way and smile.

jess: ahhhh yay welcome back girly!!!
jess yelled as she ran over to give me a hug.
everyone who stayed home gave me a hug and for the rest of the day we just watched netflix on the couch. of course claire and nick begged us to watch gilmore girls, so we caved and let them. not too long after we started there was lots, of screaming.
i ordered some food since i was getting hungry, and food for everyone else since otherwise they'd be super mad. it arrived and we ate while watching the corpse bride, which for some reason is chase's favorite movie.

after we finished our food and movie we decided to go to bed. nick helped to my room and i got changed in the bathroom. when i came out nick was already in bed with one of my big teddys sitting next to him. i laughed and he smiled at me. i waddled over to the bed and sat next to the teddy. nick grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles softly, making me blush like crazy.

nick: bub i'm so sorry

y/n: for what?

nick: for...that
he said nodding to my arm

y/n: oh...honestly it's fine.

nick: no it's not-

y/n: nick honestly... i'm so drugged up i can barely even feel my arm

nick: i just......i'm sorry
he said looking down. i smiled a little and put my hand on his cheek making him look at me.

y/n: my boy. what would i do without you?
i said softly making the corner of his mouth turn up a little. the way he looked at me gave me butterflies and i couldn't stop myself

y/n: nick......i love you

hehe sorry for the cliffhanger....
i'll post the next chapter as soon as i can. school is pretty busy rn so i'm sorry if i don't update for a while. anyway thank yall for 22k reads it means so much you have no idea.

while you're here....if you like draco malfoy.....i have another book about him....so you know......if you wann check that out......then yeah...that's be great :3
love you 🥰🥰