Chapter 25

y/n: nick........i love you

i said nervously, looking down at my hands and fiddling with with my blanket. nick didn't say anything for a while and i got a bit upset. but then he sat up a bit making me look at him. when i looked at him he had the biggest smile on his face. he jumped on top of me making me squeal a little

nick: i love you to y/n

he whispered in my ear. i grabbed his face with my hands and smiled while i admired him. after a while he leaned in and i closed the space between us almost immediately.
it was one of those kisses you see in movies. where the boy and the girl realize they're in love and they kiss as fireworks go off behind them, and inside them. and you can help but smile. the only thing different was we didn't have real fireworks.
i pulled away for a breath and i smiled again

y/n: we're in love
i said dreamily

nick: yes we are
nick replied, smiling as well.
we kissed again and he deepened the kiss. i flipped us over so i was on top and i kissed down his jaw to his neck then his collar bone. he squeezed my waist a little making me smirk.
i kissed him on the lips again and he sat up, leaving me to straddle him.
he pulled at the hem of my shirt and i got the hint. i took off my top and then i was left in just my under wear. i pulled off his and we continued kissing, it getting more heated by the second

i think you can figure out the rest. (A/N: also i very uncomfy writing THAT so yeah :])

i woke up the next morning half on top of nick. it took me a second to realize i only had a shirt on and he didn't have anything on (A/N:😳😬)
when i stopped freaking out, i looked at nick sleeping peacefully and smiled again, running my hand through his hair.
he fluttered his eyes open and looked at me as he stretched his arms. when he focused on me he smiled.

nick: good morning my love
he said in a raspy morning voice. i blushed at the nickname

y/n: good morning my baby bear
i replied and kissed his cheek gently, remembering how he lOvEd that name.
he smiled at me and kissed my head.
we stayed in bed for another 10 minutes before i made him get up, of course i had to promise him food but....i was hungry anyway.
when i came out of the bathroom after brushing my teeth and the whole morning routine thing, nick was still pulling on his shirt. when he looked at me he smirked a little

nick: last night was fun

y/n: yeah it was
i smiled.

nick: so....wanna do it again sometime?
he asked me as he walked closer to me and wrapped his arms around me. i blushed and pecked him on the lips.

y/n: love to.

we went into the kitchen to eat some food and claire and chase were already in there. claire was sitting on the counter top and chase was in between her legs with his arms wrapped around her waist. i smiled and took out my phone IMMEDIATELY.

y/n: awwwwwe you are tooooo cute
i said staring at the two of them, still attached to nick.

nick: yeah when are you two gonna make it official
nick asked. i looked up at him and then at the two in the kitchen who were both blushing like mad. me and nick just laughed and walked over to them.
we ate breakfast with claire and chase and when nick finished chase asked him to talk in another room, so they left leaving me and claire out in the kitchen

y/n: ahhhhhhh girl tell me EVERYTHING
i whisper yelled at claire, who was already blushing

claire: no girl you tell me everything

y/n: what do you-

claire: YOU AND NICK

y/n: i-

claire: LAST NIGHT YOU IDIOT

y/n: how did you know-

claire: my room is right next to yours mate. and it's not like you were being quiet.
she kept whispering, now with a sly grin on her face. my face went RED and i looked down smiling

y/n: well.........we said i love you last night

claire: WHAT
claire almost screamed. i glared at her and covered her mouth and she put her hands up

claire: wHaT
she whisper yelled

y/n: yeah....we're in lOvE
i said grinning.

claire: girl i'm so happy for youuuuuu
she said jumping off the counter and hugging me. i pulled away and held her by the shoulders. i took her hand and dragged her to the couch and sat down facing her.

y/n: so what's happening with you and chase huh?
i said smirking and raising my eyebrows. she rolled her eyes at me and smiled.

claire: i think we're gonna go official today.

y/n: CLAIRE!!! that's so good omg i love that for you
i whisper yelled again as i pulled her into a huge hug

claire: yeah....i really like chase. i honestly think i might be falling for him.

i had no words. my jaw just dropped and i smiled so wide my face nearly fell off. i let out a tiny shreak of excitement and jumped around the living room. i was so excited for claire and chase honestly if there was any more news about them i might've had a heart attack.
claire just laughed at me but then joined my jumping after a while. not too long after, chase and nick came back out and we sat back down as quickly as we could and coughed awkwardly to try and make it seem like we weren't just jumping around like lunatics. although it didn't work.

ngl i would def jump around like a lunatic...

but thank yall for all the love and support I really really appreciate it. i'll try and get the next chapter up soon.
my other book feel something about Draco malfoy would really like some reads....
haha but please if you've got some time or if you like Draco go check it out! im trying something new :).
anyway, thank you for the love, don't forget to comment suggestions!!! and vote!! and maybe check out my other book!
thank you lovelies 🥰🥰🥰