Emma's Birthday - Chapter 1

"Elsa! Wake Up," Anna whispered. She nudged her lightly but enough to wake her up.

"What is it, Anna? I wanted to get a couple more minutes of sleep before I have to get up and get ready for school!" Elsa replied a little annoyed.

"It's Emma's birthday! I really wanted you to come into the kitchen and help make breakfast for her like we always do!" Anna answered quietly.

"How could I forget? Okay, I will get up & come help but give me a minute to get dressed and look presentable." Elsa said with a giggle.

She raised up and stretched some more when all of the sudden Anna exclaimed, "What happened to your hair? Not that there is anything wrong with your hair..."

Elsa giggled some more & stated, " This happens every morning to every persons hair. It's called getting good sleep. Now go, so I can come help you & Mom."

She stood up, stretched some more, looked in the mirror & mumbled under her breath, "Man, my hair does look insane."

Elsa had gotten dressed rather quickly and she thought she looked presentable, so she slowly crept to the kitchen hoping to not awake Emma because she was a very light sleeper.

Ingrid turned away from the stove & said, "Good morning, Elsa. Sorry I made Anna wake you up a little earlier than usual. She was just so eager to get breakfast ready for Emma and-"

Elsa reassured her it was ok and then yawned as she sat went to go sit down.

"Before you sit down Elsa, could you please help get the table ready with the syrup & butter?"

"Sure thing, Mom." Elsa answered.

Anna eagerly then asked, "What can I do?"

Ingrid smiled then replied, "Could you please get some plates, cups, silverware, & napkins out to hand to your sister? It would be a big help."

"Okay!" Anna said as she reached for the drawers & cabinets. Ingrid then went back to finishing up the last batch of pancakes.

{Emma's POV}

I suddenly awoke from my dream.

I usually am really annoyed when I am woken up, but not this time because I could hear my sisters & mother cooking up a really nice breakfast for my birthday.

It smelt so delightful, I felt like I could've been at a five star restaurant.

I sat up and stretched a bit before quickly getting dressed. I decided to wear my new leather jacket & cute beanie I received yesterday as my 'early birthday' present.

I looked like a biker chic with the badass jacket; I loved it.

Once I was completely dressed in my finest new clothes, I eagerly rushed into the kitchen and was greeted by a "Happy Birthday!" from all three of them.

I blushed a little and replied with a thanks. Elsa, Anna, & I plopped down at the table and started to fix our plates.

Ingrid then asked, "What would you all like to drink? We have water, hot chocolate, orange juice, plain milk, apple juice, & chocolate milk."

Anna wanted apple juice, Elsa received plain milk, & I eagerly awaited for my hot chocolate to be done.

Once we all finished eating, Mom told us to hurry and get out to the bus stop before we missed the bus. We all hugged her goodbye & ran out just in time to make it.

---

{Narrator's POV}

The bus had made it to Anna's school, so Elsa & Emma said bye.

Emma was just so excited to show her three friends, Ruby, Regina, & Belle, her new clothes.

She was hoping to receive a new book after school to show them tomorrow, but she would just have to wait & see until after school.

Before the bus reached school, she started to feel unsure about this upcoming week at school, but she just thought it was her excitement of today, & then the stress of studying for the upcoming math test on Thursday.

Elsa & Emma then got off the bus & they both parted ways as they went to see their own group of friends.

She was almost to the lockers where they were standing & chatting, but before she could make it there, a guy named Killian stopped her in her tracks.

He was one of the popular guys in school and she only talked to three people.

She was so confused about why he would come up to her of all people. She didn't even like him that much because he was your stereotypical popular guy.

He always had girls around him, all of them wanted to get in his pants. But all she cared about at the moment was what is going to happen next in her favorite book series.

And then, she became speechless after what he said next.