Ingrid - Chapter 5

{Emma's POV}

What's going on? I'm so confused. I grabbed Elsa's arm & pulled her to a stop. "Elsa. What is wrong?!" "Emma, it's Ingrid. Come on, I will tell you once we get Anna!"

Ingrid? Mom! No! What happened? I need to know now! I try to stop her but she keeps sprinting forward.

---

We just got Anna.

Anna is already crying & so am I & we don't even know what happened.

I give a look to Elsa that means 'please, tell us what's going on.' She tries to stop her crying but is having a hard time. But finally she starts up with the news; bad news.

"Emma. Anna. I'm sorry but I hav-... I have bad news," she said with a sniffle. "I'm afraid something terrible has happened to our mother. Ingrid was in a terrible accident. It was just her. She tried to slam on the breaks but they wouldn't work. She crashed into a pole. Sh-.. She d-.... She died."

What.

Ingrid died.

Our mother died.

Tears came pouring down my face.

Same for Anna.

None of us could stop crying.

We all tried to comfort each other, but I knew they just wanted to be comforted by mom, even though her death is what they are crying about.

I do too, but I also wish I could just run & tell Killian everything. If I was in his arms, he would comfort me.

Wait, where are we going to live?

After about 10 minutes of us just hugging each other & mourning the death of our mother, I went to ask Elsa, but she knew what it was & replied, "Don't worry. She's in a better place. But for us, I don't know if where we are going is better than where we were."

What?

I nudged her to keep going, but when she wouldn't, I exclaimed, "Well, are you going to at least tell us where we are going?!"

"Yes, yes. Somehow a family member who knew Ingrid, heard about her accident and told the police that he would take us to his place."

"Ingrid told us we had no family.."

"Well, I guess she lied. But that doesn't matter now. At least after all of this, we will have a home. A safe place."

The only place I believed would be safest for me was with Killian. But I guess that doesn't matter now.

I'm actually kinda worried about going to this family members home.

It seems pretty suspicious to me that after all this time, we never even knew he existed, & then as soon as we have no owners, he shows up.

I don't know if this is a good idea, but I have to kinda go along with it. But I will keep my eye out.

I haven't even met him & he seems suspicious already.

"So, Elsa... What's his name? Where are we going? How soon?"

"His name? Well, I don't know his 1st name, but he goes by Mr. Gold. We must go home & pack up our things. We're going somewhere small. In fact, I've never even heard of this place before. We're going to a quiet little town called Storybrooke."

~~~

Sorry I haven't updated in so long! I've been busy with school. (ugh) Plus, I couldn't really get in the mood to write. But now I'm hoping to pick things back up with this fan fiction. Even when Once Upon a Time returns March 1st on ABC, I will still keep this book going. Please vote & comment your thoughts! I love to hear your thoughts!