So on Tumblr, Right?

I was asked to make an ArminxSasha so here if you wanna read it. if you wanna suggest something to me on tumblr, my blog is @msarlert.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Armin's Perspective

Today's our anniversary and I still can't believe it's been an entire year since i first met her, my wonderful Sasha Braus. She's not the expensive type but she is an eater and fun-loving. The opportunity presented itself to me just two days ago: the carnival.

"Eek!! Armin, Really? Oh my gosh!" She was so happy when I parked the car and she saw the huge ferris wheel (or the multiple food stands). "I've been wanting to go to this since it was announced!"

I smiled at her excitement, "Well, i guess i know you well enough to choose this as our celebration then."

She grinned, latching onto my arm as we walked to the ticketer to pay. It was a fairly cheap entry: $17.95. We went from a simple teacups ride, where she continuously spun us around until i nearly threw up, to a food stall, to a thrill ride where we sat in a swinging ship, back to a food stall (i didn't eat this time), to bumper cars, to a drinks stall, then finally, to the one ride i've been waiting for: Ferris wheel.

The operator had finally allowed us to board our car after waiting three minutes, according to my watch. "Oh, Armin," my girlfriend sang from my side, "tonight has to be by far the best night with you."

I grinned, lacing my fingers with hers. We stepped onto the cart and the wheel began to rotate, taking us to the top. "Sasha?" I looked at her beautiful brown eyes, "I know it's only been a year, but i feel i need to be transparent."

"Go on." She said, shifting towards me.

My heart shook but i had her full attention. "Sasha Braus, I want you to know that while there is so many other people out there, it comforts me to know that you choose me. And i hope it's the same with you. I can't say i'd choose anyone over the person who's hands i hold as i speak. And i hope one day to marry that person. I hope, I pray that some day she'll look at me with the most sincere affection in her eyes as in mine as we say our vowels on the pulpit. Maybe this is a proposal before its time but if it is so be it." I exhaled, smiling and cupping her rosy cheek in my hand. "Sasha Braus," I wiped a tear that fell from her eye with my thumb, "I love you."

She grinned, another few tears running down her cheeks as i embraced her, "I love you too, Armin."

I kissed her forehead, joyful at her response, "Happy anniversary, my love."