Lights Out Please

(Reds POV)
I watched Pink walk around the corner to her room and I looked over at Black and Purple. My face was still Red and I couldnt get Pink out of my mind. When she had fell I had caught her by the waist without thinking. We were so close to eachother right then. I kind of liked it even just for that second. Black and Purple were looking at me like I was a new puppy or something.
"Damn Red.. real smooth hahaha." Black said
"W-what do you mean." I knew what she meant I was just saying dumb at this point. I didnt mean to catch her that way it was just a reflex.
"You know what it doesn't matter you can go if you want." Black said
She would always end the conversation always at a certain point. Not in a bad way, but in some kind of a nice way. I left for Medbay where I knew Blue was. He was laughing to himself while scanning. I sat down on one of the medical beds, resting my head on my hands.
       "You heard everything didnt you?" I asked
       "Haha yeah man I did." Blue said stepping off of the scanner. I sighed and laid back on the medical bed. Did I really have a crush on Pink? I mean I knew I liked her and all but was it that severe? I didnt think it was, but everyone else seemed to think otherwise.
       "Listen man just give it time," Blue said "you will know if you like her or not in time." I nodded to Blue and he walked off. I stayed in Medbay for a short while longer, but eventually left. I noticed that the lights started to flicker from above and I was confused. As an impostor your able to sabotage the ship. Making the lights go out was one of the sabatoges, but I wasnt doing this. I guess the electricity was just going out. The lights went out and I started towards electrical. I can see in the pitch black if the ship because of what I am. The others are probably experiencing darkness right now. I turned the corner and I saw Pink leaned against the wall, but she seemed scared. I walked up next to her and kneeled down, as I put my hand on her shoulder she flinched back.
      "Hey.. your fine it's just me." I said
Pink seemed to ease up a but but stayed curled up against the wall.
       "Red..? I'm sorry.. I dont like the dark very much.." Pink said quietly
I looked over at electrical, which was down the hall.
       "I'm gonna go turn the lights back on." I said as I began to stand back up. Pink grabbed my wrist and I was unable to fully stand up.
       "Pink?" I kneeled back down to her level.
       "I dont wanna be alone.. can we just wait until someone else turns the light back on?" Pink looked into my visor and I had an idea. I had no idea what Pink was gonna think but it was worth a shot. I picked up Pink and began to walk towards electrical with her in my arms.

(Pinks POV)
       I walked through the hall just heading to get a drink. I stopped when the lights began to flicker from above. I looked up wondering what was wrong with the lights and all of a sudden the lights shut off. I went into a state of some sort if panic. I hated the dark since I was a kid and right now I could barely see a foot in front of me. The only light around was the illumination from my suit. I felt around the room until my hands hit a wall. I crouched down against it and just waited for the lights to come back on. All of a sudden I felt something touch my shoulder and I flinched backwards.
       "Hey.. your ok it's just me." I heard Reds voice say. I felt relieved as soon as I heard his voice. A part of me was asking how he managed to find me in the darkness, but I was mostly just glad to have someone with me.
"Red I'm sorry I dont like the dark very much." I said to him
I could barely see Red and I realized that his suit wasnt emitting a light like mine did.
       "I'm gonna go turn the lights back on." Red said and I could hear him starting to stand. I panicked once again and reached out for him. I managed to grab his wrist as he was standing and he kneeled back down.
       "Pink?"
       "I dont wanna be alone.. can we wait for someone else to turn the lights back on?" I asked
It sounded dumb, but I really just didnt want to be left alone in the dark. Red was silent for a moment and I heard him stand up.
       "Ah!" Red had lifted me up off the ground and was now holding me in his arms. He started to walk down the hall and I guessed he was heading towards electrical. I was tenseat first but began to ease up over time.
       "Hey Red how are you able to navigate in a room so dark?" I asked
I was so curious about how he wasnt running into any walls or anything, as he was using both arms to hold me.
       "I dont know I just know my way around the ship." Red said
It's crazy to think that because I've been on this ship way longer than he has. I looked up at Reds visor and when he looked down at me I shot my vision away into the darkness. We came to a stop and Red put me down gently.
       "I hope that was ok.. to carry you." Red said
I still could barely see him and was wondering where we were.
       "No no it was fine.. I didnt really mind." I said figiting with my hands. I heard Red walk off and I didnt see where he went. The lights again flickered and then came back on. My eyes hurt from the sudden light and I took off my helmet. I rubbed my eyes and looked up. Red was staring at me from inside electrical. He walked out of the room and came up to me.
       "You ok? I left you for a second there." Red laughed a bit and I playfully punched his arm.
       "Oh shut up! I'm not a toddler." I said
       "I like your hair.." Red said and I looked up at him. I then remembered that I dont think Red has ever seen me without my helmet on. I've seen him once before, but I dont take my helmet off that often.
       "Ha thanks, but it's nothing spiecal." I said putting my helmet back on and securing it in place. Blue came around the corner and walked up to us.
       "Glad to see you two have fixed the lights." He said
       "Do you have any idea how it could have happened Blue?" Red said turning his attention onto him.
       "No idea... Oh hey! I also came to tell you two something." Blue changed the subject.
       "What is it?" I asked
Blue looked at my and I could see a hint off excitment on him even through the helmet.
       "Apparently we were way closer to Polus than we though we were and will be arriving there in just a week." Blue said
      "Wait what!" Red exclaimed
I don't know if that reaction was happy or not, but I sure was excited.
      "That's great!" I replied
      "I wonder what the planet will be like!" I turn back to Red and he seems to be in his own head.
      "Hey Red you ok?" I asked him
He shook awake and turned towards me.
      "Yeah sorry I'm fine." He said
I nodded and turned to Blue, it seemed like he had nothing else to say.
I looked down the hall and saw Black with Purple.
      "Anyways I'm gonna head off now," I started "see ya guys later."
Both of the guys waved goodbye to me and I headed off towards Black.