Roomates

(Reds POV)
It's been a few weeks since Yellow's death and everyone is acting like it never happened. I remember Blue telling me that in about 3 weeks we will be on the planet Polus. It was my home planet and knowing that there will most likely be more of my kind there I was nervous. Me and Pink had grown close over the past few weeks. We would always hang out together with or without Black. Of course Black did still tease us about being lovebirds, but I didnt mind. Blue had become almost my best friend and he even told me he was gay. It wasnt that much of a shock when he told me because it was pretty obvious. These people on the ship had become almost like my family. We were getting closer and closer to Polus and I found it harder to hide myself from others. I would usually wake up in the middle of the night to find my jaw opened like I was about to attack someone. It sometimes happened during the day too, but thank god I could sense it coming. I would excuse myself from the conversation and leave for my room locking the door. I don't know what was causing these strange occurrences, but it wasnt safe for the crew.
      I walked around the cafe just lost in thought. I felt my jaw begin to open again. Really? Again? I was starting to get annoyed but I walked to my room, so that no one would see me. I sat in my bed right as my torso split open to reveal my jaw. For a few minutes I sat there waiting for control to come back to me. I heard the door open and I panicked as I realized that I never locked the door. Blue walked into the room and walked next to the bed. He looked at me and froze staring at my mouth that was wide open.
      "B-blue I can explain!" I said frantically. He was inching towards the door and I closed it.
      "Dont kill me! Stay away!" He said. I walked up to him and my jaw closed up.
      "Dont worry I wont..." I said trying to sound calm. The door opened up again and he didnt run out. He climbed up on his bed and sat down taking off his helmet. He sat there for a bit just looking down at me. I eventually sat down on my bed, so that I was under him.
      "Soooo.... your the other imposter huh?" He sounded scared but at the same time relieved.
      "Yeah I have been since the beginning, but I stopped killing people." I was looking down at the ground. It felt kind of nice to have the seceret out now like a weight had been pulled off my chest. Blue shifted in the bed above me.
      "What about Yellow?! You killed him right?" He said hanging down looking at me.
      "That was an instinct I had, I've been having a hard time holding in my hunger."
      "I'm an alien and I cant hide that, but Yellow was being rude to Pink." I said, Blue looked kind of interested in what I was saying.
      "Was that one if the reasons you killed Yellow then?" Blue said
      "Hmm?" I was confused on what he meant
      "You said he was being mean to Pink....were you trying to protect her?" Blue smiled a bit.
      "I mean maybe a bit.. I dont know." I continued to look down. Was it really like that? Was I protecting her or something?
      "I thought you liked her if I'm gonna be honest." Blue said laughing a bit
      "I.. do like her.. shes my friend." I said
      "No I mean like more than friends, like a crush." Blue said hopping  down from the top bunk.
      "What! I...really... what would make your think I had a ... crush on her." I was a bit red in the face and my body had frozen up. Blue said nothing and continued to look at me. He did just figure out that I was the alien impostor, so I didnt blame him for trying to figure things out.
      "Why didn't you kill me..?" He finally said
      "Your my friend I didnt want to kill you or the others." I said sitting up again and looking right at Blue. Blue sat down next to me and moved his helmet around in his hands.
      "I still consider you a friend even though I just figured out what your are man." I was a bit surprised but at the same time relieved that our friendship could continue.
      "Are you gonna tell the others..?" I said
      "I mean the truth will get out eventually.... I'll tell ya what, if you dont want me to tell the others I wont." Blue stated
      "BUT, you have to tell them at one point before or when we get to polus." The deal didnt seem too bad and I think that I could live with that.
      "Deal!" I said smiling
I knew that the seceret of me being the impostor was gonna get out eventually and I'm glad that the first person who figured it out was Blue. We sat there in the roomfor a bit longer till Blue had to go finish a task.
      "I'm gonna go scan in medbay, see ya later Red." He said putting his helmet back on while standing up. I stayed in the room and debated what I should do next.

(Pinks POV)

I was sitting in the Cafeteria with Black and Purple. I saw Blue go into Medbay as I looked across the room. He was probably going to scan in there, as all crewmates have to scan themselves every once in a while. Now that I think about it I've never actually seen Red scan. We've been spending a lot of time doing tasks together and not once have I seen him scan. A hand was the waving in front of my face and I realized that I was still in a conversation with Black and Purple.
      "Damn Pink you space out a lot." Purple said giggling. Purple was tall and kind of goth if I was really going to describe her. She had a machete in her head. It's not a real machete, but just a fun prop. It's always kinda freaked me out a bit because the blade looks so real.
      "Haha yeah I tend to get lost in thought sometimes." I rested my head on my hands tired, as I didnt get much sleep last night
      "Now where where we.... oh yeah you and Purple." I said excitedly. I had finally started a conversation about Blacks and Purples relationship. Apparently they were already dating, but just didnt make it very public to others.
      "Oh yeah! We've been dating for a few weeks." Black said. She was so open about it and I wish that I could be like that.
      "Technically we were already being flirty and loving with eachother like months ago." Purple laughed.
     "Now........ let's talk about you and Red huh Pink." Black said putting her hands together in a smartass way. My face went Red because I knew I liked him as more than a friend but I dont know how he feels about me.
     "W-what about it." I managed to squeak out.
      "Oh come on..! When are you two gonna start dating!" My face went even hotter when she said that.
      "W-what!" I was at a loss for words, we havent talked about something like this in a week. Purple looked over to where Admin was.
      "Speak of the devil." Purple said
I whipped my head around to see Red enter the Cafe.
      "Oh come on why now?!" I thought to myself.
Red came and sat down next to me and I diverted my eyes away from him.
      "Heeeey Red what you doing here?" Black asked
      "I was just bored and wanted to see what you guys were talking about." Red said
      "We were talking about Pink and yo- Ow!" Black grabbed her arm, as I had jabbed it with my elbow. My face was red hot and I was looking downwards.
      "Pink are you Ok?" Red said I think he was looking down at me. He put a hand on my back and I tensed up.
      "Y-y-yep! I'm fine!" I said sitting up straight and moving away his arm.
      "Alright then.. so what were you guys talking about?" Red asked again
I had no idea why he was so interested in what we were talking about, but I would be doing the same.
     "You and Pink." Purple said
     "What about me and Pink?" Red seemed puzzled
     "Your guys relationship! When are you two gonna start dating!" Black exclaimed
      "Eh?! D-dating." Red seemed to freeze up and I could hear Blue burst into laughter in Medbay. What the hell was he laughing about did him and Red talk about the same thing?
     "Shit did we break you two?" Black asked
     "I'm gonna go.. to my room." I said as I attempted to stand up. I sat up from the lunch table and my foot caught on metal bar. I fell back and I felt Red grabbed me to keep me from hitting the ground. He had grabbed my waist and I tensed up once again. He lifted me back up to my feet and let go stepping back. I could tell that his face was also red under his visor.
     "I- um...uhhhh." red stuttered with his words clearly as flustered as I was. I looked at Black and Purple and than back at Red.
     "T-thanks.." I said turning around to head to my room. I know it was a dick move to just leave like that, but I was too flustered to say anything else. I turned the corner now out of sight from the cafe and immediately took off my helmet. I leaned up against the wall sitting down. My face was still hot and I knew that I just needed a second to process what had just happened. I sat back up and continued to the room. When I got there I collapsed into the bed and layed there for who knows how long.

(A/N: Red got some real SPEED

And meanwhile Blue is dying of laughter in Medbay.)