010.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

„THANK you so much for showing us this place!" Yuyan beamed and looked at Renjun that was bouncing nervously up and down. The Chinese lad quickly eyed Mark before turning to Yuyan. „Thank you for eating out with me." He bowed towards Mark and scanned Yuyan's face. Yuyan smiled carefully, waiting for her new friend to say something.

„I-I must go. A friend of mine just texted me... He's going to crash at my place tonight and I... eh, I gotta clean it up." Renjun laughed nervously and scratched his nape. He smiled at Yuyan. It was a short glance, but Yuyan felt warmth creep up her back, when he smiled at her.

Yuyan and Mark bid their goodbyes to Renjun and watched the thin freshman disappear in the closest subway station. Yuyan felt her heartbeat speed up. She and Mark were alone now! Having Renjun around gave her a feeling of safety but now that the boy was gone, she was alone with her crush.

She felt his eyes on hers. „I don't have anything to do now... do you want to hang out with me?" Mark asked and looked at Yuyan who seemed to melt at his words. She quickly nodded. „Grand! Shall we head to an arcade or something? I really need to play a few fun games after this mess of a game earlier." His laugh rang in Yuyan's ears and she nodded.

„There's an arcade close to our school. It has a lot of claw machines and even  some pool tables. Chunhei and I frequently visit this arcade." Mark nodded at her words and laid his arm around her shoulder, „Lead the way".

The weight of Mark's arm on her shoulder made Yuyan's face turn a light shade of pink. She was on her to way to an arcade with her crush Mark Lee. It felt like he was her boyfriend the way he talked casually about his schedule, and the way his freaking arm was on her shoulder!

Chunhei wouldn't believe a word if Yuyan would tell her whom she spend the day with. She would look at her with wide eyes and tell her how lucky she was to have her crush's attention for one day. She quietly giggled and Mark looked down at her.

She was a pretty girl. He had realized that the day that he had first met her in front of the vending machines. He knew Yuyan was beautiful. He liked her smile, and how her eyes turned into tiny crescent moons when the smile reached her eyes. He liked her voice and how she screamed his name during his matches. It was always Yuyan he heard.

A smile tugged at the corner of his lips and he pulled the freshman a little bit closer to him. Her heart did a somersault and she looked dup to Mark. He locked eyes with her and grinned.

„Where'd you even meet that Renjun kid?" Mark asked and crossed a street with Yuyan. „Chunhei and I were in that one gallery that's around the block and we bumped against each other." She laughed. „I was texting you when my head crashed against his." A laugh left Yuyan's lips as she remembered the awkwardness between her and Renjun that day.

„So it's my fault?" He faked a gasp and Yuyan softly hit his side. „Gosh no! I was just too distracted by your text...", her voice was nothing but a whisper, when Mark pulled her aside and looked at her straight in the eye. „I distracted you?" He asked. His voice was quiet, nothing more than a hot breath that tickled Yuyan's face. She bit her lip.

„I-I'm always distracted, when I text you... or when you send me pictures." Her cheeks were burning up and Mark chuckled and grabbed a strand of her brown hair, playing with it in his fingers. Yuyan watched him.

He could play with her all day if he wanted. He could have her if he wanted. Yuyan wouldn't put up a fight, if Mark would say, that he needed her. She would drop everything just to be with him.

Mark gently put down the strand of her and looked at Yuyan. She looked at him with pleading eyes and the pit of his stomach started to burn.

„Do you...", he bit his lip. He didn't want to ask her questions like this, but something deep inside of him was begging for it. He wanted to ask Yuyan this. He wanted to know if she would be okay with him to send her these kind of pictures.

„Hm?" Yuyan asked. She felt as if she was in a daze. She was so close to Mark. He was standing right in front of her, while her back was leaned against the white brick wall of a boutique. She bit her bottom lip nervously.

She could touch him, if she dared to. He was only a handspan away from her. She could lay her hands on his chest and feel the toned body underneath. Her eyes sparkled with excitement, just thinking of it.

Mark coughed and leaned in. Yuyan held her breath, when Mark's lips brushed her ear. His words entered Yuyan's mind like honey. They were sweet, thick and golden. She gulped.

„Y-You... You...", she was out of breath. Mark's request send her mind into overdrive. She was overwhelmed. „That's a big step, Mark" she whispered and Mark nodded, slightly touching Yuyan's chin. „I know... but you must now, when I'm all alone at night... in my room... I think of you when I", he leaned towards her ear and whispered unholy things into her ear.

Her whole body turned red and her eyes were searching for some kind of answer in Mark's face. But his face was stone cold and he seemed serious. „A-Are you making fun of me?" Yuyan asked, her fingers trembling while she tried to push Mark away from her.

„If I would be joking... would I do this?" His question left his mouth and Yuyan tilted her head—confusion written all over it. She immediately got her answer when Mark leaned in and pressed his lips hungrily over hers.

She widened her eyes for a millisecond before melting to pudding in Mark's hands. His hands were holding her face and she awkwardly grabbed onto the fabric of his shirt, trying to hold herself. She felt like falling down a pink colored hole that never ended.

Mark's lips moved hungrily over Yuyan's and her mind went blank. All she could feel and register was Mark. Mark was everywhere. Her mind was clouded with him and her heart couldn't keep up with what was happening.

And then, all of a sudden, he let go. Yuyan opened her eyes and let go of Mark's shirt. Her cheeks were dark red and she felt sweat drip drown her back.

Mark Lee had just stolen her first kiss.

She was speechless. Even if she had a massive crush on Mark, this was a step she wasn't ready to take yet. He had simply kissed her... without asking for consent first. What if Yuyan wasn't ready for that step yet? Sometimes she did imagine kissing Mark... but now that it really had happened she was confused.

„Y-You stole my...", she couldn't finish her sentence, as Mark was looking at her through clouded eyes. „So... should we do what I whispered to you?" He asked and Yuyan looked down at herself. „I-I'm not that pretty", she started, but Mark stopped her right in her sentence.

„Don't say that, Yuyan. I know you're beautiful. I know it." He smiled brightly and Yuyan gulped. Was she ready to take that step with Mark? She did want to work on their relationship... but she wanted a romantic relationship. She wanted to be Mark Lee's girlfriend.

Not his mattress.