002.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

„WELCOME to the Mosul Gallery of Fine Arts" twenty-year-old Huang Renjun said with a bow as an elegantly dressed couple handed him their tickets to watch the Gustav Klimt exhibition. „Please refrain from taking photographs of the artworks. At the end of the exhibition is a gift shop where you can purchase posters or postcards of Klimt's art" said Renjun and handed the couple their tickets after scanning them in their system.

The couple nodded and disappeared into the exhibition. Renjun took a breath and fixed his yellow blazer before stepping behind the front desk and sitting down on the little stool behind the desk. He quickly grabbed his phone from the table and scanned the notifications on his lockscreen.

His best friend, notorious Lee Donghyuck (who was currently staying at his dorm after he fainted during a punishment) had sent him videos of him playing his yellow Otamatone. Renjun rolled his eyes and quickly answered he would check the videos out once he was home from work. Donghyuck was quick to reply with a heartwarming, „Get that money, Bestie!".

Renjun liked his part-time job at the Mosul Gallery. He loved art (and music) and loved being surrounded by beautiful artworks. He usually spends his time drawing—or playing the Piano—so when the opportunity arose to work at the Gallery, Renjun quickly applied. He didn't think he would get picked, but after his job interview, the owner of the Gallery said, they'd trusted a well behaved and humble boy.

Sometimes his job was boring—like today for example. But Renjun usually had a lot of fun. He loved listening to the curator's stories about the paintings and loved looking at the artworks in detail.

A week ago, a curator from the United States brought the most famous picture of artist Gustav Klimt for a limited-time-exhibition to Mosul.

Renjun was lucky enough to watch the curators and Mosul unwrap Gustav Klimt's The Kiss and put it on the wall. Never in his life had he seen such a bright yellow and golden picture. It was as if he had fallen in love.

But today he was in charge of greeting the visitors and checking their tickets—Renjun's least favourite thing to do.

He pushed the phone away from him and leaned back to the wall when the door of the Gallery opened again and two chatty girls entered. One of the girls was dressed in different shades of yellow and held the tickets in her hand, while the other girl was looking down at her phone.

„Welcome to the Mosul Gallery of Fine Arts" Renjun greeted the women and smiled at the yellow-clad-girl. „You seem to like the colour yellow, " he said while the girl handed him their tickets. „Yes" she answered smiling brightly. „I've been in love with the colour yellow, ever since I became a fan of Gustav Klimt's art!" Yellow Girl said and Renjun chuckled and checked their tickets on his computer.

With a chuckle, he turned to Yellow Girl and her brunette friend. „Even if you're a big fan, please refrain from taking photographs of the artworks. At the end of the exhibition is a gift shop where you can purchase posters or postcards of Klimt's art" Renjun said, handed Yellow Girl her tickets and pointed with his arms towards the entrance of the exhibition.

„Thank you so much!" Yellow Girl exclaimed and pulled on her friend's arm. Her pull was strong enough for the other girl to drop her phone.

„Chunhei!" The brunette lass hissed and Yellow Girl held up her arms in defence. „Sorry, Yuyan!" The girl bends down to pick up her phone when her head bumped again the thick skull of yellow-clad Renjun.

„Ouch" he exclaimed quietly and looked up only to lock his eyes with the ones of the girl. Renjun blinked quietly and stared at the girl with big eyes. The girl rubbed her forehead and picked up her phone.

Then she bowed towards Renjun. „I'm sorry for bumping your head, " she said and gave Renjun a warm smile before turning around, as Yellow Girl was calling for her.

Renjun watched the two girls disappear in the exhibition and pressed his lips together. He laid his right hand over his chest, his heart was beating way too fast and the space, where his head had hit the girls forehead, was throbbing.

„What is this feeling?" Renjun asked himself before sitting down on his little stool again, wondering what just happened to him.

Around 5:00 pm his co-worker Kim Jungwoo came out from the staff room and threw his arms around the thin boy. „Break time Injunie!" He called and shooed Renjun off the chair. Renjun grabbed his phone and bit his lip.

„Jungwoo-hyung? Would Mrs Chae mind if I look at the exhibition once more?" - „No, as long as you don't disturb the guests." Jungwoo shook his shoulders and sent a confused smile in Renjun's direction. „Thank you, Hyung!" Renjun smiled, shoved his phone into the front pockets of his beige work trousers and entered the exhibition.

He had carefully looked at the guests leaving to see if Yellow Girl and her friend already left. But till now, he didn't see them leave.

Renjun walked through the rooms of the Gallery as if they were engraved in his head until he entered Gustav Klimt's room. His eyes lit up when he saw the yellow tote bag of the Klimt-fangirl.

The bag was lying on a bench opposite of Gustav Klimt's The Kiss and next to the bag was a girl wearing a red sweater and dungarees—playing on her phone.

She's still here!' Renjun smiled. But now, that he found her again, he didn't know what to do. He paced around the Klimt room, trying to find a reason to approach her, but it was no use.

All of a sudden he was nervous and unable of what to do or say. His chest felt tight and he didn't like that feeling at all. It confused him.

With a big sigh, he turned around and walked out of the Gustav Klimt room and into the gift shop. His co-worker Kim Yerim was standing behind the counter and watched him pace around with an amused look on her face.

„What are you doing?" She asked tilting her head. Renjun sighed. „If I knew, I wouldn't walk around like that. I have no idea what's wrong with me!" He let out and hammered his fist against his chest.

„My chest feels tight and I feel like fainting. I hope I didn't catch a cold or something", he rambled and Yerim cocked her eyebrow. „Your chest wouldn't hurt if you'd catch a cold, Injun." She said and pushed her blonde hair out of her face. „Yerim-noona, I think something is wrong with me." Renjun said, walking over to her counter. „Maybe I'm dying!" He said eyes widened.

Yerim chuckled, while a guest walked over to her to buy a few postcards. While Yerim gave the customer his change, Renjun looked around the gift shop when he could hear the voice of Yellow Girl and sprinted out of the gift shop and into the staff room.

He had no idea why, but he had the weird feeling, his chest pains came from Yellow Girl and her friend.