015.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

SIX months later...

„So how was the blind date?" Lee Donghyuck asked his best friend Huang Renjun, while the two of them were walking down the hill of their university to pick up Donghyuck's girlfriend Noh Mira. „Well, the girl was lovely. She was really sweet and nice, but she said I'm not her type", Renjun laughed and shook his shoulders.

„Oh man, that sucks." Donghyuck sighed and stopped in front of the flower shop. He peeked into the shop window and waved when he found his girlfriend wrapping a bouquet for a customer.

„I bet the perfect one waits for you somewhere", Donghyuck smiled and Renjun shook his shoulders. „I don't even care to be honest. I don't even know if I really want a girlfriend, you know what I mean?" Donghyuck looked at his friend, confusion written all over his face.

Renjun laughed. „Don't judge me, but I reviewed my crushes a bit and came to the conclusion that I only had a crush on them for the crush itself. I know I imagined a relationship with Yuyan and everything, but look where that lead me", he pointed at the scar under his left eye.

Donghyuck laughed „So your conclusion?" - „Ah, yes!" Renjun laughed. „I think I only had these crushes because it was implied that people have to like people romantically. I don't even know what romance is." Renjun shook his shoulders. „And that's why I decided I should stop going on blind dates and stop talking myself into crushing on people." Renjun smiled.

„It was liberating moving on from someone, but Yerim told me, that this wasn't even a proper crush. I was just infatuated with Yuyan. She said something about aesthetic attraction", Renjun shook his shoulders.

Donghyuck looked even more confused, when all of a sudden his girlfriend started speaking up. „He's trying to tell you, that he's not labelling himself, babe." Noh Mira spoke and Donghyuck held the fabric over his chest before he turned to his girlfriend.