004.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

„HEY Yuyan", Mark Lee greeted and smiled happily when he saw the younger female ran up to him by the bleachers of the soccer field. „Hi", she beamed and bit her lip. „I wanted to congratulate you in person yesterday", the woman explained and pushed a brown lock out of her face. „But something came up so I could only text you." She pouted sweetly and Mark chuckled and ruffled her hair.

„It's okay", he smiled. „Not gonna lie, I expected you yesterday. I was even waiting for you. But when you didn't show up I decided to text you." Yuyan's heart did a flip when Mark smiled at her with the warmest grin she ever saw.

His eyes sparkled and his lips curled upwards. Yuyan was happy with these tiny moments she could spend with Mark. She was too shy to confess to him. It wasn't as easy as Chunhei made it look like.

Yuyan cherished the tiniest moments she shared with Mark. Even when they meant nothing to the older male.

Mark eyed Yuyan curiously. „You're in thoughts, little one", he stated and Yuyan giggled. „I'm just spacing out a little bit", she confessed and scratched her neck. „Is something stressing you?" The sunbae asked her and Yuyan sucked in a sharp breath.

Yes, I am totally in love with you and I don't want to show it that obvious, but you make it super hard to me, Mark-oppa!', her mind screamed but Yuyan only grinned and shook her head. „Everything's alright." - „If someone is messing with you, you can tell me. I'll help you with everything!" Mark said when a few of his teammates called his name.

„I got to head back to practice, Yuyan. We'll text each other!" He promised and gave Yuyan a little wave before sprinting to his friends. Yuyan sighed and tilted her head. She was way too infatuated by him.

With a quiet sigh, Yuyan walked back to the main plaza of the campus, where Chunhei was waiting for her. Yuyan walked with her head down low, ignoring the chatting around her—like usual, when she was in her love bubble.

She took one step after another before she roughly bumped into another student and caused him to drop his stuff.

Music sheets were lying all around Yuyan, and when she looked up she saw a thin boy with round glasses on his nose and a stressed-out expression on his face.

„I'm SO sorry!" Yuyan exclaimed and started picking up the music sheets when his hand beat her to it. „It's okay!" The boy exclaimed. „I should've looked where I was going!" He said and eyed the girl.

Yuyan let out a weak laugh. „I'm so clumsy lately", she let out and huffed. „Yesterday I bumped into this guy at the gallery and today I bump into you. I'm really sorry!" She apologized.

The boy opposite of her pursed his lip. "That was me." He said and Yuyan looked up and eyed the boy again. She tilted her head like a little puppy and remembered the frame of the boys' glasses.

„I'm SO sorry!" She said, rubbing her hands. „It's okay. The world is small after all", the boy grinned and picked up the last sheet. „I'm Huang Renjun", he introduced himself and stretched his hand towards her. His eyes were sparkling—but not as much as Mark's eyes.

„Xiao Yuyan", she said and shook Renjun's hand. „Nice to meet you Yuyan." The boy grinned. „That's a rare name for a Korean girl." - „I'm Chinese", she smiled and Renjun nodded. „I wouldn't have guessed. You don't have the slightest accent!" He said and Yuyan chuckled.

„I was trained to speak Korean ever since I was nine years old. My parents soon moved here and I had to learn to live with this new language." Yuyan explained and smiled. „Your name doesn't sound Korean either." - „I'm also Chinese." Renjun smiled at the girl who nodded approvingly.

„Funny how I bump into a Chinese guy two days in a row. And then the same guy all over again!" Yuyan laughed and Renjun gulped. Her laugh sounded like it was made from the angels above. He was surely whipped for a girl he didn't know.

„Are you a student here?" Renjun asked and Yuyan nodded. „I major in Marketing", Yuyan said and pushed a strand of her hair behind her hair, while Renjun nodded. „I major in music and minor in arts." He spoke and Yuyan nodded. „That must be hard. Two artistic courses, oof!" She threw her hands in the air and Renjun chuckled. „It's not as hard as it sounds." He looked at Yuyan, with a warm expression on his face and bit his lip.

What would Donghyuck do in a situation like this? He would properly... give the girl something to drink. Renjun sighed. Taking an example from his foolish friend wasn't helping.

„W-Would you—" Renjun started but was interrupted by Yuyan's phone. The girl quickly glanced down and chuckled, seeing a text message appear on her display. „What did you wanted to say?" She asked, pushing the phone back into the pockets of her denim pants.

„Would you like to go and eat hot pot with me? I know this sweet Chinese restaurant and they make the nicest Hot Pot outside of China. I swear!" He laughed and Yuyan chuckled.

„Sure, why not? How's lunchtime today?" She asked and Renjun hissed. „I already have plans today", he said, a pout prominent on his face. „Then let's exchange phone numbers and you can text or call me when you have some time off!" Yuyan said, happy that she found yet another friend.

„Great, sounds like a plan!" He said, handing Yuyan his phone, so she could add her number to his phone. After she finished she gave Renjun another warm grin and zaboomafoed into the distance.

Renjun chuckled. „What a coincidence that I bump into her again", he shook his head, remembering the way his heart bounced up and down during their short-lived conversation.

Renjun was sure of it. He had fallen head over heels for Xiao Yuyan. Even if he didn't know her at all—yet. He shook his head once more, before rushing to his piano lessons.