Chapter Ten:

A/N Updatedddd. Lol. Ukiss Alone teaserrr on the right!!!!!! Ukiss was SOO handsomeeeeeeee and hot :3! KEVIN <333333333333333333 His voice, hand gestures, hair, the way he danced, and the way he walked. OMGGGGG! Going crazyyy! BEST KISSME X-MAS GIFT EVERR! Fan girling....Lol. I get crazy O_o. So readdddddddddd :DDDDD UKISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS <3

_________________________

"What are you doing?!" I heard a scream behind me. I turned around and saw a furious Ella. She grabbed my arm harshly and pushed me to the ground. Kevin's eyes were wide with shock and so were the others. Ella has never been this furious at school. She was known as the "angel" but now the devil is here.

"I didn't do anything," I said holding my arm in pain.

"Why were you on Kevin then?" she yelled, ignoring the consistent stares. "Why was he hugging you? And you were on top of him!"

I sighed trying to be calm,” I-"

"Don't make excuses!" She yelled.

I felt a burn on my cheek. I held it and winced. She slapped me. Hard. I felt tears coming as I touched my cheek. But I held them in. I didn’t want to seem weak in front of others.

"She accidentally fell on me!" Kevin stood up, "It was your friend's fault anyways. She threw an apple at her head."

Everybody nodded at our table.

I heard whispers.

"What happen?"

"Omg, Kevin is standing up for that poor girl!"

"Omg."

"Did Ailee purposely fall?"

Even if Ella was the one who did wrong, I was the one who took the blame. Even if Ella slapped me, even if Ella were to kick me, people would take her side. Ella is very popular so everyone wants to take her side. They don't want to take the weird and unattractive girl's side.

I stood up and stared at the devil’s face.

Ella came up to me and whispered, "You know what will happen." And then she simply left.

I didn't say anything as she tripped me. Everybody started laughing as I stood up and wiped off the dirt. Trouble and drama find me everywhere.

Ella, I don’t get her. I don’t get any of those wealthy spoiled brats here either. Does money make you that great and powerful? Why does my life have to be like this? What have I done wrong to people? Nothing. So why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin's P.O.V

Seeing Ailee like this makes me sad. I feel so guilty because I couldn't help her. I didn't know what to do. I was frozen with surprise. Ella slapped her. She does all these mean things to her. What happen to the Ella I used to know? The sweet, innocent, and kind one? The angel of the school. Was it all fake?

Everybody was frozen and shocked at what just happened. As soon as Ella and her posse left, we all rushed to Ailee. She was a mess. Her hair was all over the place, her clothes were all dirty, and her face had a red hand print on it.

“I’m fine,” She smiled.

I didn’t believe her. I don’t think the others did either. I opened my mouth but closed it when I had nothing to say.

Hoon came close to her and pulled her hair out of her face.

“Are you okay?” He asked.

She nodded and moved away from him, “Thanks."

What, what is this? Does Hoon like Ailee?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ailee’s P.O.V

The other were staring at me when Hoon moved my hair out of my face. I started fidgeting and tried to hide my face.

“Are you okay?” He asked.

I blushed and nodded, “Thanks.”

I moved away from him.

“Do you guys have a 7th period?” Hoon asked.

“I do,” I said.

“Same here,” said Kevin.

“We don’t,” everyone else smiled happily.

“I was wondering if we should go somewhere later to bring the mood up. But I guess not,” Hoon frowned.

“I can’t go either way,” I said quietly.

“Why?” Kevin said next to me.

He must have heard me  “Oh, um uh. I have to do something…”

He nodded.

“Want me to drop you off there? We get out at the same time today."

“No thanks,” he can't know I live with Ella. I would be in big trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ailee!”

I turned around and saw Kevin, “Yeah?”

“Want to walk together?” He asked.

“Um... I think it’s best if you don’t talk to me. Or come near me. I don’t want Ella drama anymore. I’m tired."

“I understand,”  he said. “Bye.”

"Bye."