Chapter Fourteen: Picking Partners

A/N Sorry for the lack of updates! 

I updated anyways, even though I didn't get 10 replies :( oh well...THank you for those who replied and didnt forget about this fanfic yet!! :D I promise you it would get more exciting and awesome in the future chapters :) 

Last few sentences of last chapter(in case you guys forgot what happened)

“Let’s go find them,” Rachel suggested.

“They’ll recognize me."

“You look really different Ailee,” Rachel told me. “You usually put your hair up in a ponytail, now your hair is down.”

I sighed, “Okay then.”

~~~~~~

We entered a small room and saw the guys.  

"Rachel!" Dongho ran up to her smiling brightly. 

"Chipmunk!" Rachel laughed and hugged him. 

The other guys were looking at me confused as I hesitantly stepped in. I lowered my head and walked to the corner of the room where no one was near. The room was dark and spacious, of course, they’re freaking rich. 

I heard AJ say that I looked familiar to the guys.  I laughed nervously, "Haha, I do? Are you sure?"

The seven guys looked at me carefully and nodded. I looked at Rachel pleading for help. She jumped in front of them, "This is my friend that I just met, she goes to our school, but yeah. Kevin, you don't mind, right?"

Kevin shook his head, “No I don’t.”

I smiled slightly.

Me being right here is very uncomfortable and awkward. Especially because they keep looking at me suspiciously. Do they recognize me?

Dongho cleared his throat and turned to Rachel, "Rachie, will you be my partner?"

She grinned, "Yes."

"Awww," the six guys said. "You guys are so cute!" 

_Soohyun's P.O.V_

I need a partner...I need a partner, but who?

I was becoming stressed because of the time limit we had to find a partner. I looked around in the living room and saw a girl wearing a red dress. Her hair was light brown and wavy. People were gathering around her as she picked up a karaoke microphone. Out of curiosity, I began to join the crowd.

~~~

"Woohoo!" a guy beside me yelled.

I clapped and walked to her, "Hi, my name is Soohyun."

She smiled, "Hi, my name is Heather."

"You have an amazing voice."

"Thanks."

"So um," I started. "Can you be my partner for my performance later? Your voice was great and I really want to do a duet with you. It's okay if you don't want to though." 

She smiled, "Sure!"

I grinned, "Thanks a lot!" 

I led her backstage where we could find a song we could sing. 

----

"This one!" she clapped. 

I nodded in agreement, "This is a good one."

"Let's start practicing," she looked at the music sheet.

_Kiseop's P.O.V_

"Yo Kiseop!" I heard a voice.