Chapter 28: the answer is...

"When is the trip over for the French taking class?" I asked Rachel.

"A month. Why"

"Just wondering." I replied. I'm pretty sure they won't come back. They are in France right now...why would they come back for a simple school trip? Ella doesn't like these public places either. She tends to say how there are so many people below her that come to these places. Peasants, she would say. There are lots of germs, which I too agree but I don't really mind. Ella also states how she's too good for these types of places.

I walked to my locker with Rachel and found Kevin standing there. Rachel gave me a look which I don't quite Understand and left me with Kevin. What was that? I thought to myself. I called to Rachel which didn't really help because she ended up walking faster. My eyes were confusingly fixed on her until she turned a corner and was out of sight. I sighed turning to Kevin, "yes?"

He blocked my locker, "Hello Ailee"

"Ello."

"Um...can you move?" I broke the silence.

"How about no?" He smirked

"What do you want Kevin?" I said expressionlessly.

"It's Friday."

"And?"

"Tomorrow is Saturday"

I rolled my eyes, "No duh"

He chuckled, "The way you make me feel is no joke."

I tiled my head, "how so?"

Kevin smirked again.

"What's with you and smirking?!"

He move towards me and I instinctively moved away from him. I gave him a questionable look and kept moving away from him until my back hits the locker. He trapped me with his hands on the locker, one near my head and the other near my waist.

My heart started to beat fast and my face started to warm up, "W-what are you doing?"

He leaned towards me.

I began to panic and blushed. Instinctively, I kicked him.

He yelped in pain. I smirked in accomplishment.

"What was that for?!"

"For being Kevin."

He grumbled, "Whatever. Anyways are you going to the trip on Monday?"

"Maybe."

"aw come on, you said you'll think about it" he whined.

"And my answer is obviously maybe" I stuck my tongue at him and walked away.

"Ailee-" I heard him sigh.

Should I go? Should I go? No no body knows. (A/N any starlights out there who gets it? XD)

I stared out of the window daydreaming. Kevin has been bothering all day with all types of methods like poking me with a pencil, passing post it notes to me, following me, and all sorts of things! What's so great about me going anyways?

"We'll be partners, this will be our date so you have to go on Monday" (a/n this was what kevin said to her last chap)

I shook my head. No no no no no get away from my mind.

I walked out of class and walked home after the bell rang. Throughout this walk all I thought about was the trip. What should I do? I should go...no...yes...no...yes?

"Ugh!" I stomped my way towards the gate.

A tall figure was leaning against the wall, "oh you're here."

I groaned, "what do you want kevin."

"Your answer."

I stomped my feet in frustration. Can he give me a break??

"So...what is it?"

I looked at him, "yes! The answer is yes! Can you leave me alone now??"