Chapter Two: Oh fudge...

A/N This chapter isn't very good. I'm sorry readers D: Well anyways please read, vote, and fan! Oh and please really tell me how you think of this chapter. "Stop girl, in the name of love," Haha new ukiss song xD listen to it on the right hand column! Hehe^^

I started walking to the mall holding the hundred dollars in my hand. Wow, he gave me so much money. Well he is rich...Why did he give me so much money though? We just met 6 hours ago. Shaking my head, I looked at what I had to buy for my mother. Makeup? Lipstick? Heels? What? I sighed, "What am I gonna do? She didn't tell me the brand to buy." Heading to a makeup store, I began shopping...great...(-_-t)

_Kevin's P.O.V_

School stuff eh? Huh, what a weird girl. Girls at this school don't even care about school and learning. The only thing that they care about are clothes, jewelry, makeup, their "perfect" hair, and guys. ...Sluts? Yup. But this girl, she's different. She actually cares about school. Sometimes I wonder why she attends this school. She doesn't dress like a rich girl, doesn't act like one, and she's definitely not like the other girls in this school. That's what I like about her. She's herself.

Putting her in the back of my mind, I began walking towards the shopping mall to meet my friends.

---------–------------------

"Eli!' I yelled.

"Oh, hey Kevin."

"Where are the other?" I asked.

"They went to get in line so we can eat yummy food. And I had to wait here for you," Eli winked,"come on let's go!"

I wonder what we are going to eat! I'm starving. Korean BBQ maybe?

"Hey, aren’t we going to host a party next week at our place," Eli asked as we walked.

"Uh yeah we are. Why?"

"We should invite the girl you meet in your homeroom class too."

"Sure I guess." I wonder if she could come.

_Ailee's P.O.V_

Wheew, I finished. Thank goodness. Now all I need to do is go home, and do chores. I sighed

"You." Someone said coldly.

"Oh, h-hi master," I bowed

"What are you doing here?" she said putting her hands on her hips

"I had to buy stuff for mom," I said quietly.

"Shssh! This is public! We aren't related stupid," Ella whispered brutally, "you're lucky my friends aren't here yet!"

"Im sorry master."

"Anyways, what exactly are you buying?"

"Mak-makeup, jewelry, an-and heels,"

Ella laughed, "You do know that she has like thousands of make up, jewelry, and heels at home right? She just wants you gone. She hates seeing your face, everybody does. I don't get how your friend Hazel-"

"It's Rachel!" I shouted.

"Did you just yelled at me," My stepsister whispered yelled, "You are so going to get it when I go home!"

Ella was furious. I could see it in her eyes. I believed what she just said. When she's mad, everything she says, she'll do. My step-mom was the same also.

"How does...Rachel. I mean, seriously look at you!"

I opened my mouth and got interrupted by a familiar voice, "'She's my friend because she actually cares about me. She's nice, sweet, and most of all, she's Not You." Rachel...

"Huh," Ella started, "Seriously? You used to be popular, like me. But then-"

"Ellliieee!" Argh, great. I've had enough drama already, and now her slutty friends are here.

"Um eww. Why are they with you?"

"The-they were yelling at me because I accidentally bumped into them," Ella "cried"

"Oh. my. god. Like really? Those girls are like so d-u-m-b-s. Do you know what we will do to you?"

I heard Rachel sighed, "Come on, let's go before it turns into a fight." I nodded and we left hearing their sharp knives come at us.

~~~

"Are you okay?" Rachel asked with concern

"Yeah I'm fine," I sighed again, "I am in so much trouble when I come home,"

"You can always stay at my place," Rachel added.

"I don't know..."

"Just think about it," Rachel said, "Let's eat something first okay?"

"Okay,"

There's always so much drama between Ella and me. Seriously, what have I done to her? I never boss her around, and I'm always obedient. I wish I knew why she keeps on treating me like this.

~5 minute later~

“What do you want to eat?”

“I don’t kn-“

“Hey, Rachel!” Who is it now?

“Shit,” I whispered and hid behind Rachel.

“Dongho-ieee!!” Rachel squealed and went to hug Dongho. “Oh hey Kevin.” Great, my hiding spot just left me. Where to hide…where. There! The Ladies restroom! Quickly, I ran to the restroom. Almost…almost there

“Hey girl I met in homeroom." Shoot. I turned around and hid my bag behind my back.

“Yeah?” I smiled.

“Come here.”

“Um uh okay,” I began walking toward Rachel and nudged her, “Hold my bag,”

Dongho gave us a look and asked, “What are you whispering about?”

I laughed nervously,”Haha nothing! It’s nothing, don’t worry about it,”

“Okay then.”

“So you guys wanna go eat Korean BBQ??! I heard that it was the best!” Kevin smiled, he’s so cute when he smiles…Argh! What am I talking about?! I hate him. Right?

“Um sure,” Rachel smiled.

~~~

We were all sitting awkwardly in the restaurant. Especially me because I barely know Kevin, Dongho, Hoon, Soohyun, Aj, Kiseop, or Eli. Kevin was sitting next to me, which was weird. His hair is Brown-ish and kind of blond.  Next to Kevin was Kiseop, with his dark brown and reddish hair). Eli had the same hair as him but it was yellow(. Dongho, Rachel’s boyfriend was sitting next to her, of course. Rachel was sitting on my left. Dongho has black hair and it was messy looking, it looked good on him though He's mature and cute, although I think he is the youngest out of the seven boys. Hoon was on the left of Dongho with the same color hair as Kevin, and it was kind of like Kevin’s hair style. Aj had short black hair and Soohyun had brown. They all look so handsome...

“Pss,” Rachel whispered.

“What,” I whispered back.

“I see Ella entering here with her friends.”

“Oh my gosh,” was all that I could mumble right now, “What should I do?”

“You-“

“So how’s school supply shopping?” Kevin asked.

“Oh, uh, it’s okay,” I replied quickly and returned whispering to Rachel, “So, What should I do?”

“Soo um did you buy anything yet?” Kevin asked again. Why does he keep asking me questions?! I ignored him, “Soo?”

Urgh Kevin! I gave him a look and so did Rachel.

“What? I’m just trying to make a conversation.” He said innocently, “And why are you ignoring me?”

Ugh, why is he asking so many questions?

“Kevin!” Ella ran toward him. She stopped with her mouth open and gave me a cold stare. Oh fudge…